Dream about High-School Crush

Monox D. I-Fly

I am a husband with my wife in late pregnancy of our first child. Last night I was dreaming that I went out eating with my high-school crush in a restaurant my wife and I went to last holiday. In my dreams, I was drawing something I couldn't remember and my high-school crush asked me if I can draw her. I said that my drawing was ugly, so I asked her if it was okay for me to draw her from the back instead. She agreed and we were chatting tough I didn't remember any of it. After I finished drawing, she sang The Script's Hall of Fame for me. That's where the dream ended, I think. I don't even love the song, though I like it enough to put it. Strangely, the voice in the song wasn't hers, it sounded like the actual song with a male vocalist. I spent half a day figuring out what's so special about her despite I had constantly-changing crushes before getting married. It just occurred to me this afternoon that amongst the numerous girls who had rejected me, she was the first one who rejected me nicely without making me an enemy and keep being friends. The only similarity between her and my wife is that they are dark-skinned. Oh, and she also has a husband and a child on her own. Do you have any idea of what I'm saying?