Dream about Making trousers

Al1ce

I had a dream last night I was in my spiritual form the whirlwind air element, and I was making some trousers sewing them, they had a really high waist band covering my body of air, I am just wondering if this is positive like I am wearing the trousers to bring my spiritual self to every situation, I have been a bit anxious about meeting with the family over Xmas, because I don’t celebrate Xmas the way they do, I celebrate the winter solstice, and I have not told them, is the message of the dream to just wear the trousers for the event and blend in like the act of the play? This I think I can manage, rather than have people question my beliefs and spirituality.

Hello. I was looking back over the dreams on this website. About this one: You made the trousers, they are yours. You might remember the tale of the red shoes where the heroine takes off her handmade shoes and puts on store-bought shoes and then dances herself to death. Your handmade trousers are made perfectly and authentically for you. They are high-waisted, headed toward the heart area, the place of Eros that drives all things. Also, they are protective, covering the first chakra (roots in tribe) and the 2nd chakra, the generative place. I have extended family of various beliefs, and I kinda manage as you say. Low profile...How did Christmas go? Did the magic pants work?

Al1ce

Thank you for your reply, yes they most certainly did work for me, I am very grateful to these visions, it is like someone was helping me, working through me in the realm of this dream. Your accuracy of the chakras has really touched me. I have had a huge synchronicity here with the red shoes, your message came at the right time ty

Last edited: