Dream analysis participant recruiting

Mellor_47

Hi there!

thank you so much for showing interest in this thread! my name is Courtney and i am an undergraduate student at university. i am conducting my final year research project and i would love to have the opportunity to interview willing individuals who have taken part in dream analysis as a method of Psychotherapy. The purpose of the project is to understand if individuals who have been exposed to dream analysis/interpretation have in some way been influenced through spiritual development.

if you have any interest in signing up to this research project, please feel free to private message me where additional information about the project will be discussed, as well as your participation. This project is completely voluntary and you may withdraw at any point if you wish to do so. Thanks again! i Look forward to hearing from you!

Courtney.

Requirements: you need to have taken part in psychotherapy, in particular, you need to have looked at dream analysis/interpretation

mr1992

Hey Mellor_47,

interesting concept. I don't meet your criteria; if you want to reach people on this forum, perhaps try posting it in another sub-forum. I fear otherwise, this'll be overlooked, seeing that there's not much activity on here. If you haven't done so already, I also think Facebook may be a more active/smarter way of recruiting people. It seems like there's regrettably not much activity on here.

Seven41

With more than 30 years experience in recording and analyzing my own dreams, I have never participated in psychotherapy. I just finished a book on the subject called TRULY YOURS that you might find of interest. I am also available for discussion of the subject from my perspective and willing to hear other people's perceptions. Primarily I believe dreams come from the subconscious which is always awake and always in touch with IT (my name for what others call God, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc.) but is actually much more than those concepts. I have learned a great deal about myself and find that I am very much in agreement with Einstein on the subjects of God and Love.