Dream Forum - A New Look

dreamforum

Staff member
Hello, Dreamers!

You may have noticed the forum has changed...a lot! We have rebuilt the forum to a completely new and improved platform, and this is it.

The forum is now cleaner, more user friendly, more functional, and all round better than it ever has been.

All of the user accounts, forums, and threads have been migrated to this new platform and you can login again using the same details you had before.

The previous forum platform was less tolerant of spam posts and users and was difficult to moderate effectively. This new platform will help with this issue, and any spam that makes it through the filters can be moderated quickly and easily.

Some of the threads will be consolidated into other topics, but don't worry, nothing will be deleted, it may just have a new home elsewhere!

We are tweaking things behind the scenes and watching out for any issues that may crop up, but if there's something you like, don't like, or would like, let us know below.

Spread the word, and keep on dreaming!

// Dream Forum Team

dreamforum

Staff member
Hello, Dreamers!

You may have noticed the forum has changed...a lot! We have rebuilt the forum to a completely new and improved platform, and this is it.

The forum is now cleaner, more user friendly, more functional, and all round better than it ever has been.

All of the user accounts, forums, and threads have been migrated to this new platform and you can login again using the same details you had before.

The previous forum platform was less tolerant of spam posts and users and was difficult to moderate effectively. This new platform will help with this issue, and any spam that makes it through the filters can be moderated quickly and easily.

Some of the threads will be consolidated into other topics, but don't worry, nothing will be deleted, it may just have a new home elsewhere!

We are tweaking things behind the scenes and watching out for any issues that may crop up, but if there's something you like, don't like, or would like, let us know below.

Spread the word, and keep on dreaming!

// Dream Forum Team

Some of the lesser-used topics have now been merged with other topics.

We'll continue watching out for common trends and, if required, create new topics to dedicate to these.

//Dream Forum Team

Prof

Quick question for a newbie? I have just written my first post, it was a little long, but I cannot find it anywhere.... Is there a moderation policy?

dreamforum

Staff member
Quick question for a newbie? I have just written my first post, it was a little long, but I cannot find it anywhere.... Is there a moderation policy?

It got caught up in the moderation queue but it's now been released. Apologies for any delay!