Dream Moods forum is down...

yes. I have tried stupid facebook ..
the thing is, people have to be on the internet to respond ..
and now the old forum is giving an error message ..

PrincessAngel13

I really hope it comes back online :cry: I spent a lot of time on it when I was very young and have periodically gone back to read old threads for nostalgic purposes, which I haven't done in quite a few years now and never thought to save important bits elsewhere so I'm devastated to not be able to access it

mr1992

PrincessAngel13 said:
I really hope it comes back online :cry: I spent a lot of time on it when I was very young and have periodically gone back to read old threads for nostalgic purposes, which I haven't done in quite a few years now and never thought to save important bits elsewhere so I'm devastated to not be able to access it

Feel ya. You can check archive.org whether some of the posts you've made are available there; it'd help if you knew when they were posted or if you still had the url somewhere, of course. I dread, however, that even if they come back online, most stuff is lost. I think there's a reason they're taking this long. Perhaps they're trying to save things, but maybe they'll just present a new forum. May well be some or even all content is irretrievably lost. Just a pain that they're not communicating WHAT'S going on. I fear it's the ultimate MCA that took place there.

PrincessAngel13

mr1992 said:
PrincessAngel13 said:

Feel ya. You can check archive.org whether some of the posts you've made are available there; it'd help if you knew when they were posted or if you still had the url somewhere, of course. I dread, however, that even if they come back online, most stuff is lost. I think there's a reason they're taking this long. Perhaps they're trying to save things, but maybe they'll just present a new forum. May well be some or even all content is irretrievably lost. Just a pain that they're not communicating WHAT'S going on. I fear it's the ultimate MCA that took place there.

As much as I love archive.org I often forget it exists, thank you for the suggestion! I'll have to cross my fingers and give it a try when it's not so late

webmaster

Administrator
It's frustrating for us that nobody from Dream Moods will reply, either by phone or email. We've tried numerous times and nothing.

We'd be quite happy to get the entire forum back online if we could get a response. Even if they don't have the technical ability or the forum has major issues, we have that expertise ready to sort it!

Sauron

Oh, well that explains why Dream Moods is acting all weird. I guess I stumbled upon this website two years too late.

Sauron, a lot of folks don't know about this site ...

to everyone else, the dream moods forum isn't working.

the website itself is fine.

http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource. Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone know who the owners of the old forum are?

dreamintheusa

aussie_musician said:
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource. Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone know who the owners of the old forum are?

It's been offline for 3-4 years now, I think it's gone for good.

it went offline, about june 2019.
i remember, because someone sent me a pm, and unfortunately, that particular person and i have, lost contact.
and it would appear that the owners of the old forum, have no desire to fix whatever caused it to stop working.

welcome to this forum dreamintheusa.