Dream of Snow

Peter

I had a dream where it was dark in the evening and I was talking to my sister and father in my sisters front garden ... I’m not sure what we were talking about but I felt in my self not very happy with them. I then decided to go home which was just up the street as I was going I realised in the dream that it was lightly snowing and how nice it looked and made me have mixed feelings of not been happy with what they were saying and feeling good looking at the snow falling. Strange thing is in real life I don’t live near my sister or father but they live near each other. I then woke up. Watching the snow falling in the evening made me feel good in myself in the dream even now visualising the light snow falling in the evening gives me a good feeling. Would there be any meaning to the dream. Thanks .

I had a dream where it was dark in the evening and I was talking to my sister and father in my sisters front garden ... I’m not sure what we were talking about but I felt in my self not very happy with them. I then decided to go home which was just up the street as I was going I realised in the dream that it was lightly snowing and how nice it looked and made me have mixed feelings of not been happy with what they were saying and feeling good looking at the snow falling. Strange thing is in real life I don’t live near my sister or father but they live near each other. I then woke up. Watching the snow falling in the evening made me feel good in myself in the dream even now visualising the light snow falling in the evening gives me a good feeling. Would there be any meaning to the dream. Thanks .
Do you get along with your sister and father?
Snow
To see snow in your dream signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity.
You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions.
Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected.
If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed.
You are overcoming your fears and obstacles.
If you are driving in the snow, then it means that you need to be extra cautious about how your approach your goals.
To see dirty snow in your dream refers to a lost in innocence, impurity and uncleanness.
Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.
To dream that you are watching the snow fall represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective.
It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.
To dream that you are playing in the snow indicates that you need to set some time for fun and relaxation.
Alternatively, the dream means that you need to take advantage of opportunities that arise; otherwise such opportunities will disappear.
To dream that you find something in the snow suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents.
You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself.
It may also refers to a need to forgive.
From the Dream Moods dictionary.

Peter

Hi thanks for the reply and the help as I said earlier these dreams only started after going through difficult time a d trying to find my way again. It’s comforting to know that I will get help from an unknown source if I’ve read what you said correctly. Thank you again.

Hi thanks for the reply and the help as I said earlier these dreams only started after going through difficult time a d trying to find my way again. It’s comforting to know that I will get help from an unknown source if I’ve read what you said correctly. Thank you again.
This forum came into being because the forum on Dream Moods stopped working, and the owners of it didn't and haven't fixed it.