Dreamers Welcome: Start Here!

dreamforum

Staff member
Welcome to our dream forum! We're excited to have you here and can't wait to hear about your dreams.

This is a place where you can share your dreams, ask questions, and learn from others' experiences. Whether you're a seasoned dreamer or just getting started, we believe that everyone has something to offer.

We encourage open and respectful discussion, and ask that you keep in mind that dreams can be deeply personal and meaningful to the dreamer. As such, we ask that you approach each post with kindness and understanding.

So go ahead and introduce yourself, share a dream, or jump into a conversation. We're glad you're here and look forward to hearing from you!

UFOhunter

Welcome to our dream forum! We're excited to have you here and can't wait to hear about your dreams.

This is a place where you can share your dreams, ask questions, and learn from others' experiences. Whether you're a seasoned dreamer or just getting started, we believe that everyone has something to offer.

We encourage open and respectful discussion, and ask that you keep in mind that dreams can be deeply personal and meaningful to the dreamer. As such, we ask that you approach each post with kindness and understanding.

So go ahead and introduce yourself, share a dream, or jump into a conversation. We're glad you're here and look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for this wonderful dream forum. I am very happy to have found this site! I really enjoy dreaming and analyzing them when I wake up. I tend to have very strange dreams most of the time and sometimes I get dreams that leave me with a very vital life force energized feeling. Some of my dreams are very spiritual as well. Sometimes, I don't recall the dream(s) and sometimes I recall them much later on after waking up. I always have wanted to keep a dream journal but I have instead relied upon memorizing them. I plan on becoming an active participant and supporting the objectives on the site. Thanks again! 👋🙂

UFOHUNTER

cat77074

Hello,
I am looking into a dream discussion group for the first time since 2002. Yes, it's been a long time! Back then, I was in a group where one dream a week was shared with the group. Then everyone had a chance to comment. Life intervened, and now I am interested in doing this again.

I'll share the dream I had last night to start. Tell me how often people share and what is the procedure for comments and questions.

I dreamed I was at a friend's house (not her house here that I have been to) with a few others. We were on a lawn that had some grass and a lot of mud. We were getting our feet muddy. I stepped into a puddle, and it quickly became so deep that I was up to my shoulders in muddy water. I got out of the puddle, and then was looking for a place to clean up. The water had disintigrated some of my clothing. My skin was fine, but the dress had bare places now. I went inside and began looking for a bathroom with a shower or at least a sink. There were two bedrooms in the front of the house that I felt I should not go into because those were private spaces. I walked down the hall and found a small room with a dishwasher? but no place for me to clean up. I went upstairs. The halls were crooked, and I could not find any bathroom or place to clean myself up.

I have some ideas about the meaning of this dream, but would love to hear others comments. I will look at this post again later. Again, please tell me the rules here. - cat77074

Faby92

Hi guys! I just registered to share with you this tool i worked on to finally have an easy way to have interpretation of my dreams. It can't substitute people' interactions obv, but having access to almost all main docs, books and papers about dream interpretation, symbols and such it actually can give a detailed interpretation of any dreams. It didn't failed me yet.
If you want to try it out and give me some feedback it would be a pleasure to have a discussion about it :)

Faby

Cowless

Hey dream forum peeps! Long time dreamers here that's only recently thought to look for others who have crazy dreams too. Maybe I'll end up posting some of the strange dreams from my dream journal but I used to lucid dream as a kid actively, now i just do some sort of lesser version of consciousness/ recall with the occasional intentional interaction here and there but that last part is hard to do because I'm so out of practice. I also work on art and write comics with themes usually including or revolving around dream themes. If you wanna see any of my art it's on IG on cowless2 or my hobbled together canva site linked on my instagram/ here (tinyurl.com/cowless2). But yeah I'm really glad to have found a group of others obsessed with dreams like me. Can't wait to make my way around the different topics.