Dreaming about someone giving birth.

maroa

So today I dreamt that my teacher was giving birth when we came she was crying cause the baby was dead she tried and cried then he finally moved then she breathed mouth to mouth and that was the end of my dream.

Taken from the Dream Moods dictionary:

Birth
To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project.
It also represents a new attitude, fresh beginnings or a major event.
Alternatively, the dream may be calling attention to your inner child and the potential for you to grow.
If you dream that you are giving birth to twins, then it represents conflicting ideas.
If you give birth to quadruplets in your dream, then it implies that you are undergoing a positive transformation which is making you feel whole again.
A more direct interpretation of this dream may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.
Dreaming that you are giving birth to an unusually heavy baby signifies dependency issues.
You are afraid of having others rely on you and are apprehensive about satisfying other's needs.
To dream that someone else is giving birth to a very heavy baby represents some burden that this person is creating for you or others.
To dream that you are giving birth prematurely implies that you have revealed or turned in a project that was incomplete.
You feel unready or unprepared about a new endeavor.
To dream that you are giving birth to a non-human creature signifies your overwhelming (and unfounded) fear in the health of your baby.
You are overly concerned that your baby may have birth defects.
This type of dream is common in expectant mothers in their second trimester.
If you are not expecting, then it refers to your fear in the outcome of some decision or project.
You are trying to overcome difficulties in your life and achieve inner development.
In particular, if you dream that you are giving birth to a monster, then it implies that your inner creative energy has yet to blossom and grow into expression.
You may have some hesitation in releasing this "monster" for fear that others will judge you or that they will not accept your ideals.
To dream that the mother dies during birth represents transformation.
The dream represents the ending of one thing (death) and the new beginning of another thing (birth).
You may be making life changes or getting rid of your old habits and ways.
To dream that the child dies during childbirth suggests that you are having difficulties getting pregnant.
It may also reflect your anxiousness about caring for a child.

Ector

It is nearly impossible to give valuable feedback on a dream when only a fragment is shared without context, and so forth. With dreams, context is everything. But you could look back at your life and notice what happened nine months ago. I know this may sound corny, but it is a repeated experience that birth in dreams many times alludes to the time period of - symbolically speaking - a particular "conception" nine months ago. Judging from the dream, that which in that case happened nine months ago didn't turn out to be as positive as it could have been; how it was expected. - I don't know if this makes sense to you, but this is what I can share after reading your brief post.