Dreams about a boy I don't like?

dew

Wasn't sure if I should put this in relationships or general?

I keep having dreams about this boy that's a friend of my crush. In the dream I like him and he likes me and we're spending time together. I've had 3 dreams about him. Why would I dream about this? I don't have any feelings for him. Why don't I dream about my actual crush? In my last dream I had about him I even thought "I shouldn't like (boy's name) because I have a crush on (actual crush's name)" while I was with my crushes friend in my dream.

Hello Dew.
Does your "crush" know about this dream?
Perhaps ask him what he thinks of it.
Do you think it's possible for girls to have a boyfriend, but also have friendships with other boys?

Reactions: dew

dew

Hello Dew.
Does your "crush" know about this dream?
Perhaps ask him what he thinks of it.
Do you think it's possible for girls to have a boyfriend, but also have friendships with other boys?
No, my crush doesn't know about the dream. I think it's fine to be friends with other boys if you also have a boyfriend. I just don't know why I'm dreaming so much about liking this person I've never even talked to.

No, my crush doesn't know about the dream. I think it's fine to be friends with other boys if you also have a boyfriend. I just don't know why I'm dreaming so much about liking this person I've never even talked to.
Have you considered sharing the dream with your crush?