Dreams about unwanted strangers in my house

Bruce001

I live alone and over the last couple of years I have had dreams about strangers coming into my house while I am in bed and then just moving in. It can be just single strangers, male or female, or several people in a group or a family. The most extreme of these dreams was a dream about a big family where the husband said that they were homeless and since they had nowhere sleep and I had spare rooms that they had decided to live with me and there was nothing I could do about it. In the dream I gave in and let them sleep the night in my house, but in the morning I noticed that they had come to my house in a very expensive car and that made me very angry. When they saw I was angry, they just laughed at me. Then I woke up.

I suppose it means that I feel that people use me. I have other dreams about accommodation in general where I am renting somewhere and forget to pay the rent or am renting several places at the same time and building up big rent arrears. BTW any time I have rented I have always paid my rent on time, so I do not have a clue where that dream comes from.

dasha95

Have you been struggling with rent over the past few years? That dream might have just been memories popping up in your sleep. And yes, it could be your subconscious warning you to be careful - it might mean someone out there has their eye on taking advantage of you if they can.

Bruce001

I struggled with paying my mortgage once, but never had a problem with rent. Relatives have hinted that a person I know is taking advantage of me and I know that must be how it looks to the outsider, but I do not mind as I consider them a friend. I have very few friends.

dasha95

Other symbols from the dream might also provide some clues. But definitely keep an eye out for that person trying to take advantage of you. And I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a dream you have again from time to time.

Bruce001

Other symbols from the dream might also provide some clues. But definitely keep an eye out for that person trying to take advantage of you. And I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a dream you have again from time to time.
I really do not know about the taking of advantage by this friend. My relatives take advantage of me as well. One constantly invites themselves to stay with me whenever it suits them. They have even joked about my house being a "good hotel". My friend never makes jokes like that and is always respectful towards me.