Dreamt of a popstar celebrity slipping and a banana peel.

citrusshark

Dreamt of a popstar celebrity slipping and a banana peel.

Sequence 1:
Britney Spears performing and attempts to 'walk' from one net to another net but she slips momentarily but then recovers fine and was uninjured. (Her shoe got caught in one of the nets from Net 1 as she tried to step over to Net 2). The nets are like one of those nets on a boat where you can sit and enjoy the water underneath. Net 1 had her backup dancers and Britney was attempting to walk and connect over to Net 2 which was separate. Both nets had metal poles that held each respective net 'reservoir' together.

Sequence 2:
This one was a quick flash before I woke up. It was just a single banana peel.

Any help on what this dream means? Thank you

BattleAngel

This dream has some very big symbols. It is similar to as if britney spears is on a spiderweb and her feet are not free enough to balance her steps because her foot was trapped on one part of the net. It takes courage to walk across nets that are hanging over the ground and if you fall down in front of people you have to be brave to get up and keep doing what you wanted to do to please your audience. The banana peel symbolizes a famous saying "don't slip on the banana peel". If you slip on a banana peel it means someone left something in the way that makes other people lose their balance.

citrusshark

Thank you for your insight.

That does sound intriguing as I'm starting a new business by myself and I'm new to this specific industry...maybe it's to do with that? I am feeling somewhat discouraged after months and months of set back and have now just materialised something (which h@s boosted my confidence). I'm not sure where it will take me and I am excited for it.