Eaten Alive By Flies.

Lammergeir

A friend and I were in an aircraft hangar located in the middle of nowhere. The hangar was going to be the set of a movie we were going to shoot, and things were going smoothly until my friend started arguing with the actress we hired. I couldn't get a word in between the two of them, so I decided to step outside of the hangar to clear my head and wait for tensions to cool. It was a cloudy day; exceptionally warm and muggy, much like the day after a summer rain. As I'm making my way around to the side of the building, I noticed a rusted out truck. I walked towards it out of curiosity, and suddenly I feel something pelt the back of my neck. I hear the deep, loud buzzing of a large black fly, but then it turns to a massive droning as flies are emerging endlessly out of the tall grass. In the dream I can feel them hitting my skin, latching on, and then eventually biting in as they begin to devour me. My skin is covered, they're in my mouth and eyes, and I'm suffering a terrible sensation of pain. The pain is what woke me up.

Lammergeir

I don't necessarily know what the context of the dream is. My friend doesn't seem to relevant, and I have no idea who the actress was. The most I can give is that the day I had the dream, I had been struggling with being exhausted.