Falling in love with a figment of imagination?

moonmilk

Hi everyone,
First post here. I wanted to see what your thoughts would be on a dream like the one coming up.
So last night I had a VERY detailed and vivid dream. I was at a bar with my mum, and while at the bar I met a man. He was tall, charming, very handsome (though not usually "my type"), and had a lot of characteristics which I admire. The feelings were mutual, it was the 'love at first sight' followed by the euphoria or infatuation, curiousity, and excitement.
For the rest of the dream, we had a nice date and talked a lot though no physical intimacy. We met at his work through one of his colleagues, he was a physio and part owned the business with another woman who was a good friend though they were having a bit of business trouble and were making some changes to the business. At one point I also looked him up on Instagram - as you do when you meet someone new that you fancy. Saw that he recently seperated from a very serious relationship with a girl called Rachel, she was pregnant but there was no indication of why this relationship ended - though he looked very happy with her.
So, this was all fun but also felt so wrong because in the dream and in real life, I'm happily married! And felt so torn between my husband and this man. And so annoyed that this happened as well. And confused, why would I have this feeling for another man as well?
So upon waking, I'm just struck by his dream. About this completely 'made up' person and wondering if he really exists. Really stupid but it is taking up a lot of my min today. Wondering why I had such a vivid and detailed dream about someone who doesn't exists.

This dream reflects a deep-seated curiosity and exploration of your desires and emotions, manifesting through the creation of an idealized figure.

While you're happily married, this dream suggests a journey to explore aspects of yourself and relationships you find intriguing or lacking.

The presence of your mother signifies guidance and support in your subconscious exploration.

The figment's issues, like business troubles and a recent breakup, symbolize the complexities and challenges you recognize in relationships.

Importantly, this dream doesn't indicate dissatisfaction with your marriage but rather a healthy introspection. It's a reminder of the multifaceted nature of love and attraction, encouraging you to appreciate and rediscover the depths of your existing relationships.

This introspective journey is a positive sign of emotional growth and self-awareness, foreshadowing a period of renewed appreciation and deeper connection in your current relationship.

You may find yourself engaging in more meaningful conversations with your partner, discovering new aspects of each other, or rekindling the excitement and curiosity that drew you together initially. This could lead to planning a special date or a shared activity that both of you have never tried before, strengthening your bond and bringing fresh energy into your marriage.

moonmilk

This dream reflects a deep-seated curiosity and exploration of your desires and emotions, manifesting through the creation of an idealized figure.

While you're happily married, this dream suggests a journey to explore aspects of yourself and relationships you find intriguing or lacking.

The presence of your mother signifies guidance and support in your subconscious exploration.

The figment's issues, like business troubles and a recent breakup, symbolize the complexities and challenges you recognize in relationships.

Importantly, this dream doesn't indicate dissatisfaction with your marriage but rather a healthy introspection. It's a reminder of the multifaceted nature of love and attraction, encouraging you to appreciate and rediscover the depths of your existing relationships.

This introspective journey is a positive sign of emotional growth and self-awareness, foreshadowing a period of renewed appreciation and deeper connection in your current relationship.

You may find yourself engaging in more meaningful conversations with your partner, discovering new aspects of each other, or rekindling the excitement and curiosity that drew you together initially. This could lead to planning a special date or a shared activity that both of you have never tried before, strengthening your bond and bringing fresh energy into your marriage.
Thankyou so much for your detailed reply! 🥰