Fast woman with a flaw

In a dream on November 12, I am sitting next to an attractive Scandinavian blonde in a waiting room. I am getting bored. She offers me a magazine on her lap. The issue looks thin; not much to read. The first pages are filled with advertising but then the next pages show cars racing on tracks. I think or say that car racing doesn’t interest me because of the environmental damage from fossil fuels. The woman says she is a race car driver. She points to a photo of a car, possibly damaged from a collision and fire, which has been reduced to just a chassis and tires. She says, “I built that.”

She then takes to a podium where she displays a large picture of her naked breasts. Her right breast is much larger than the other. She says the doctor made a mistake, but she didn’t sue him. Even though the breasts are mismatched, I still find them somewhat erotic.

The dream seems less about me and an explanation of how a “fast” woman will see her car/life destroyed. According to a dream dictionary, if one breast is bigger than the other, it indicates a lack of satisfaction or imbalance in her sexual relationships. The thin magazine may indicate there isn’t much of a story to her life.

The woman may be blaming God, the doctor, for the flaws in her life. He made her the way she is.

dreammastertom

Most dreams are about the dreamer. Appy what you interperted about the dream to yourself. Does any of that make sense about your self and what is going on in your life or about you.

Most dreams are about the dreamer. Appy what you interperted about the dream to yourself. Does any of that make sense about your self and what is going on in your life or about you.
The dream may indicate I have an interest in "fast women" but should avoid them because they are unhappy and insecure. I have a huge volume of dreams that I remember, and my past life experience suggests many involve not just me but others and events in the world.

Love2Dream

In a dream on November 12, I am sitting next to an attractive Scandinavian blonde in a waiting room. I am getting bored. She offers me a magazine on her lap. The issue looks thin; not much to read. The first pages are filled with advertising but then the next pages show cars racing on tracks. I think or say that car racing doesn’t interest me because of the environmental damage from fossil fuels. The woman says she is a race car driver. She points to a photo of a car, possibly damaged from a collision and fire, which has been reduced to just a chassis and tires. She says, “I built that.”

She then takes to a podium where she displays a large picture of her naked breasts. Her right breast is much larger than the other. She says the doctor made a mistake, but she didn’t sue him. Even though the breasts are mismatched, I still find them somewhat erotic.

The dream seems less about me and an explanation of how a “fast” woman will see her car/life destroyed. According to a dream dictionary, if one breast is bigger than the other, it indicates a lack of satisfaction or imbalance in her sexual relationships. The thin magazine may indicate there isn’t much of a story to her life.

The woman may be blaming God, the doctor, for the flaws in her life. He made her the way she is.
I agree that dreams are 99 percent about us and 1 percent about someone else.

It appears you’re board and waiting around for someone to entertain you. The magazine is thin and full of adds which could indicate you are searching for a partner but are picky. The adds are the personalities of potential partners (that don’t interest you), and the thinness of the magazine is that there are not many partners to choose from (Where ever you are looking)

You decide to engage with this woman who is right next to you, which is your feminine side. Cars represent our body and it appears to you that yours is ruined from doing dangerous activities.

When you see that the woman has mis matched breasts and say the right one is bigger it indicates you think largely from the right side of your brain.

Since the woman doesn’t want to sue for the imbalance you have accepted your flaws and feel you are still desirable.

I agree that dreams are 99 percent about us and 1 percent about someone else.

It appears you’re board and waiting around for someone to entertain you. The magazine is thin and full of adds which could indicate you are searching for a partner but are picky. The adds are the personalities of potential partners (that don’t interest you), and the thinness of the magazine is that there are not many partners to choose from (Where ever you are looking)

You decide to engage with this woman who is right next to you, which is your feminine side. Cars represent our body and it appears to you that yours is ruined from doing dangerous activities.

When you see that the woman has mis matched breasts and say the right one is bigger it indicates you think largely from the right side of your brain.

Since the woman doesn’t want to sue for the imbalance you have accepted your flaws and feel you are still desirable.
I am very risk averse. My body has not been ruined from doing dangerous activities. I don't live in the fast lane; I'm usually on the side of the road with my hood up.