Fiancé unleashed spider

Unkwnbb

I had a very strange dream that I was meeting clients for my job(I am a realtor) and while I was setting up what seemed to be their house my fiancé was there and there was a large spider in the home. The spider looked like a huntsman spider from Australia. Then out of no where my fiancé lets this spider go towards me and the spider bit my hand then I could no longer feel my left arm. I woke up super confused and I really could not feel arm. I also remember being very shocked that he did this. I was in such disbelief because this isn’t something he would ever do but felt real in my dream. It was just weird and an all over the place kind of dream..

Dreams involving large spiders are fairly common. An online search showed listings of dreams involving large spiders. Dream interpretation is very subjective - yet, interpretations can sometimes seem plausible.

Last edited:
From the Dream Mood dictionary:
Spider
To see a spider in your dream indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation.
Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation.
The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life.
Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior.
If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck.
To see a dead spider in your dream implies that you have overcome some strong feminine temptation.
Dreaming of a multi-colored or rainbow-colored spider points to a situation that you should avoid.
To see a spider spinning a web in your dream signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work.
You will be promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task.
Spiders are also a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin.
On a negative note, spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship.
It represents some ensnaring and controlling force.
You feel that someone or some situation is sucking the life right out of you.
Alternatively, if a spider is spinning a web in your dream, then it could be a metaphor for the world wide web and global communication.
To see a spider climbing up a wall in your dream denotes that your desires will be soon be realized.
To dream that a spider is coming down on you from the ceiling indicates that you are unable to escape from some relationship.
If you dream of baby spiders, then they symbolize a new or recent relationship.
To see spider eggs in a web suggest that you are not able to fully acknowledge your potential.
You are being held back from expressing yourself.
To dream that you are bitten by a spider represents a conflict with your mother or some dominant female figure in your life.
The dream may be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess and entrap.
Perhaps you are feeling trapped by some relationship.
To eat a spider or dream that a spider is in your mouth symbolizes your control over a situation.
You are not afraid to exert your dominance in a relationship.
If you dream about a spider with multiple eyes, then it highlights female intuition.
Trust you gut feeling.

Seven41

I had a very strange dream that I was meeting clients for my job(I am a realtor) and while I was setting up what seemed to be their house my fiancé was there and there was a large spider in the home. The spider looked like a huntsman spider from Australia. Then out of no where my fiancé lets this spider go towards me and the spider bit my hand then I could no longer feel my left arm. I woke up super confused and I really could not feel arm. I also remember being very shocked that he did this. I was in such disbelief because this isn’t something he would ever do but felt real in my dream. It was just weird and an all over the place kind of dream..
A spider is a bug with 8 legs. This is an indication that something your fiancé is doing is bugging you about power or money (8 is the number for power and money) and it could be related to your job. The spider bit your hand and you lost feeling in the left arm (left is the magnetic side or the side on which you take things in). It appears to me that your fiancé has told you something or done something that is foreign (Australia) to you and it has you confused.

This interpretation would work for most people I have done interpretations for but may not apply in your case.

At your job in a dream indicates your active side of nature, this is enforced by the symbol of your fiance. So you could say that your way of dealing with things, doing things is not considerate and compassionate against your feminine nature your being nature, this is also enforced by the left hand symbol, which is the feminine hand, the receiving hand. The spider relates to all in our nature which is web-making. To counter this a bit, stay aware of how your acts interfere with your feelings,

Hi Unkwnbb,
Thanks for sharing your dream! So we have the following symbols:
- Meeting clients, i.e. your career
- Spider = irrational fears
- Fiancee = your relationship
How are you feeling about your relationship (and presumably upcoming wedding) in the context of your career? Do you feel uneasy about some aspect regarding these?