Finding a key

Titch902

So in my dream, I was shopping in a clothing shop that my lover uses frequently when I stumble across a box with his first and last name written on it, i first think its a signature piece made for him due to his loyalty but curiously I look inside and there is a key. A fairly old looking key, (from the secret garden type looking). I then see that behind a rack of clothes there Is a key hole. And so I pick out the key from the box to try and use it to open the lock and as I take it from the box I feel a presence and as I look up its my lover. In suprise I greet him with hello and then I woke up.

So in my dream, I was shopping in a clothing shop that my lover uses frequently when I stumble across a box with his first and last name written on it, i first think its a signature piece made for him due to his loyalty but curiously I look inside and there is a key. A fairly old looking key, (from the secret garden type looking). I then see that behind a rack of clothes there Is a key hole. And so I pick out the key from the box to try and use it to open the lock and as I take it from the box I feel a presence and as I look up its my lover. In suprise I greet him with hello and then I woke up.
You will find the key to your lovers hearth or open a new form of presence in your relationship, through getting some of the clothing your lover preferes. It's an old key, what is he interested in ? History, journeys, politics, dancing, art.....
he is buying it himself, what is he buying?

You will find the key to your lovers hearth or open a new form of presence in your relationship, through getting some of the clothing your lover preferes. It's an old key, what is he interested in ? History, journeys, politics, dancing, art.....
he is buying it himself, what is he buying?