Getting positive pregnancy test

inrupbsl

Hi. I had a dream last night ( normally I don't dream . Sound sleeper). In my dream I'm seeing my pregnancy test positive. Then riding a bicycle. After that I had a feeling that I had menstruation. So I'm checking my underwear there is menstruation blood stain.

Note about myself . Married for 7 years. 40y. No babies . Not trying now due to my father's sickness issue ( busy n mentally tired) n devastation.

This dream totally confused me BCS I didn't think about baby or having treatment for a while now. Totally busy with my father's treatment.

So I'm worried that this dream mean anything. Please help .

May i humour you a little, and say that maybe it's time you had a baby?
Could it be that you are actually pregnant?
Or, maybe, metaphorically, it's time that you birthed a goal in life?

From the Dream Moods Dictionary:
Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing.
You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it.
Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
Dreaming that you did not realize you were pregnant implies that you are in denial about something.
You also have a tendency to ignore things until it is right in front of you.
Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment.
If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.
To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing is working out the way you had anticipated.
To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.
To dream that your girlfriend or significant other is pregnant with someone else's baby implies that your significant other is moving toward a different direction than you envisioned.
The two of you no longer share common goals.
If you are really pregnant and have this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy.
If you are in your first trimester of pregnancy, then your dreams tend to be about tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water.
In the second trimester, dreams will reflect anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth.
Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy.
Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of labor, being attacked or something happening to the baby.
As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage of pregnancy.
If you are pregnant and dream of the gender of the baby, then the dream reflects your waking preoccupation with the gender of the baby.
It is normal to wonder whether you are having a boy or a girl.
In fact, when others find out that you are pregnant, they often ask if you are having a boy or a girl.
There is no evidence that dreams can "tell" you the sex of the baby.
To dream that your ex-girlfriend is pregnant or that you are pregnant with your ex's baby implies your subconscious desires to get back with your ex.
You are looking to reconnect in some way.
If you dream that your ex-girlfriend is pregnant with someone else's baby, then it means that you have fully accepted that the relationship is over.
You still care for her even though the two of you are no longer together.
Dreaming of a pregnant belly being violently ripped or cut open implies that you are unprepared for the new changes in your life.
You feel that you are thrown into a situation that you cannot control.

StJoseph

Were you excited when you saw the pregnancy test? Or scared? What is the first thought you have about riding a bicycle? Is there a memory with your father and riding bikes? Were you nervous when you saw blood because that meant the baby would not survive? Are you scared about your father's health?