Haunting nightmare

Dragev

So I just woke up now with a dreadful feeling. Because this still can be felt in both body and mind.

Somewhere around 3 this morning. I woke up, or rather dreamed that I woke up to the sound of someone walking through the house with very heavy almost marching footsteps. It put me in a high state of alertness. Then I fall back into sleep again. But as I had almost done so. This person or being or whatever hit the walls and floor really hard. It made the house tremble. And at that time I was thinking more of a ghost or poltergeist type interference.

Then I wake up for real. Filled with dread and a sense there is a prescience in the house. The eerie feeling from the dream did not let go of me. It has not done yet. I have a very bad feeling sitting here now at almost 11 in the morning.

After I got up I linked this to a dream I had just after falling asleep on 17. April.

Two big animals were fighting outside my bedroom. One threw the other hard into the wall. The morning after I had to ask if anyone else heard anything. And no one did, so it was a dream. But not as damn scary as the one tonight.

Just feel they are connected.

I also feel they both have to do with someone I am worried about, but can’t see why or what they signal.

Anyone?

dreammerchant

The dreams you've had, while unsettling, are your subconscious mind's way of processing deep-seated emotions and concerns. The heavy footsteps and violent disturbances represent your heightened state of anxiety, likely stemming from your worries about someone close to you. The two battling animals symbolize internal conflict or perhaps two contrasting emotions or decisions you're grappling with. These dreams may be suggesting that you confront these feelings head-on, rather than allowing them to linger and manifest in distressing dreams. Take solace in the fact that dreams often amplify our worries, but upon waking, we have the power to address and resolve them. Engage in open conversation with the person you're worried about, for in dialogue, you may find the clarity and peace you seek.

Dragev

The dreams you've had, while unsettling, are your subconscious mind's way of processing deep-seated emotions and concerns. The heavy footsteps and violent disturbances represent your heightened state of anxiety, likely stemming from your worries about someone close to you. The two battling animals symbolize internal conflict or perhaps two contrasting emotions or decisions you're grappling with. These dreams may be suggesting that you confront these feelings head-on, rather than allowing them to linger and manifest in distressing dreams. Take solace in the fact that dreams often amplify our worries, but upon waking, we have the power to address and resolve them. Engage in open conversation with the person you're worried about, for in dialogue, you may find the clarity and peace you seek.

Hi

And thank you.

Yes. What you say about worry about a person is true. But at the time I had this dream I had already tried. I wrote her a text and asked what’s wrong? And tried doing it face to face many times. It seemed like I got through a bit a week before. But then it fell apart. And I felt unwanted and pulled away.

This is a very special person. Met her this winter. She was so kind, talkative, supportive and it was this classic soulmate meeting. Then as summer was coming. Some strange vibes started creating distance.

Now she had gone far far away for a long time. Refuse to tell me what is wrong. And she has said she will not write or be in contact when she is gone. Maybe not excluded it 100%, but that one seems bleak.

This is one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. And now…I feel helpless about it.

I wondered after this dream if it meant I should see her where she works and try again. But…I did not. Felt I should give her space.