Have had a few dreams that "continue" previous dreams, is there any meaning behind this?

Leyequois

Dream 1

So first dream, I was going into a new college, and I was kinda nervous, so I after touring the campus and the buildings I was going to use more often, I went to my first classroom, and I sat down, people were starting to arrive, and a guy sat by my side, he smiled and introduced himself, we went on our business, and suddenly a girl comes to him and takes him away, he takes his rucksack and stuff, and another girl comes and sits by my side(These were single chairs, not tables with multiple chairs, looked more like a primary school classroom than a college one

The girl, Nadia, she said her name was, smiled at me, her smile was very similar to that of Janet Varney from Stan Against Evil, Milky white skin, rosy cheeked, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, short, very skinny, deep blue eyes, and due to her smile, it was extremely noticeable that she had pearly white perfect teeth, she kept looking at me and smiling, I wanted to feel uncomfortable but for some reason looking at her smiling at me I felt very... nice, IDK how to describe it, but any way, she said her name, and asked me what was my Career, she was in the same one, so we would be having the same classes, she laughed of excitement and asked me if I would be ok if she "glued herself to me" all the time, "after all, if we are going to be in the exact same classes, we should defo take them all together right?" She smiled again, by this time I was totally infatuated, her piercing but noticeably kind eyes, her hypnotizing smile and laugh, she had me hooked, hook line and sinker, I just nodded and she smiled and hugged me

We did everything together for weeks, and then she asked me if I wanted to go out with her to eat something... "we eat together every day" I said, "yes, but I mean after school silly, lets go on a date"... I couldn't believe it, I was, as I said, infatuated, and I knew she knew, but considering both her eternal happy go lucky attitude, and my low self esteem, I thought she was nice with everyone, I thought she just liked me as a friend, but I was not going to say no, so we went out, me still thinking of not getting my hopes up, "she said date as in, friend, date, so nothing more here", she ended up kissing me passionately

After that moment we literally hung like leeches to one another, even with the fact that she, before making it official, wanted to spend every living second with me, and I with her, I thought that she would find me to clingy(If I can hug someone the whole day, I am happy) but no, when professors were not in class she latched on to me with her beautiful smile even more radiant, in my eyes, illuminating the whole classroom, and she loved kissing me, when we were walking to another class, we were practically stuck to each other, her friends needed to practically do surgery to remove us and I missed here every second she was not with me, and as soon as she was done with whatever(I mean, there had to be moments we were apart, that was obvious, and we did not stopped functioning when we were apart lol) she glued herself to me again

This is going too long so I won't go into detail of the MONTHS the first dream lasted, but then I woke up and was obviously depressed that it was all a dream

Dream 2(Dreamt this a couple of days later)

Voila, the same school, but she was not with me atm, I was with my step father(Recurring in my dreams as an evil character, even though I wish he'd leave me alone) and his brother, the next one above him(9 brothers in total) Esteban(the brother) asked me to get him something to eat, because he was hungry but he couldn't move, so I grabbed my motorcycle and went to get him something, I passed by Nadia's house and there she was sitting reading by her window(I was surprised when I woke up, that we were not glued to each other) and when she heard the bike, she looked down, her large beautiful smile appeared on her face and she waved and sent me a kiss, I did the same and yelled what I was doing, then she signaled to keep going and smiled again

I was desperate to finish so that I could go see her, but my bike blew the front tire, and I had to go back slowly to my garage, my step-uncle was furious about the food, but he calmed down, after all it was not my fault, I was preparing my truck(I am against spending much gas and contaminating a lot, so I prefer small cars, or my bike, but obviously I had to had a big truck to be able to mount my bike and take it to change the tire

When I turned around, my step dad had my bike, he was rolling it down the street, and I got angry, and asked him what was he doing, "Well, taking the bike to the workshop obviously, seeing as you are useless and probably want to go to your girlfriend, I will take it and deliver the bike back in a few days"... "No Jesus, I can do it, look at me!, I said I can do it, I don't want to spend days without my bike plus we had plans to ride today, so no, i will take it, LOOK AT ME DAMMIT, I... CAN... TAKE... IT", he then laughed and left the bike and started walking with Esteban(They hate each other in real life even more than they hate everyone else) so I grabbed my bike, put it on the truck and rode, after they finished setting the new tires(I decided to change both to have the pair of new ones) I left the truck with my mechanic and rode my bike to school, and there she was, the love of my life(We had been together for 2 years +/- as per my discussion with Jesus) sitting by the window of the cafeteria, I parked the bike and looked at the most beautiful woman I had ever been with, she smiled when she saw me, and was standing up... I freaking woke up, and got depressed again... But that is not all

Dream 3(Dream this a few weeks later)

I liked going to class but I had not gone for a while, so when I came back to presential classes, my girlfriend was really happy

I was invited to her party but for some reason we had a sort of tent outside the house, there were tables also, going from the back door to the garden(that looked like a garage door) to the end of the garden, we had a tent on the left side(looking from the back, right, looking from the front) and there was another girl, a friend of my girlfriend, on a tent on the opposite side

I was afraid of my girl noticing something, and apparently it was that I had kissed with said friend of hers, but she actually invited her to the party when she learned about it and she was not mad, she was amused and considered that if I was so ashamed and afraid of her finding out, I must love her and be afraid of losing her, which was true

We made out in the tent, the three of us, it went way beyond just making out

Then there was a dinner party, and we sat on the table to eat, my gf was very clingy, so I do believe that she was a bit concerned about her friend, but I was truly happy that she did not "get mad" and we had that time together with her friend, who was throwing me some snarky looks, I really liked the friend, but I really loved my (wanted to propose) fiancée, and was not going to do anything else that could make me lose her, the stress I had before this situation was enough for a lifetime and her not getting mad the greatest gift, so I was not going to ruin our relationship

We had some fun, made some jokes, ate, discussed stuff with her parents, and she stopped being worried, but not clingy, both girls were like glued to me, as if trying to outdo each other
I woke up

Dream 4(A couple of weeks later as well)

I was at school, we were fixing the campus for, iirc, halloween, and again(this was our 3th year) we were glued to each other, only stopped hugging each other or being arm to arm to hang stuff or glue stuff to the doors, I started thinking that it was kind of sad that we only had two semesters to go, but then I was happy again when I "remembered" that we already had an apt together and we had our life planned, we would both work in Google or Microsoft, whichever answered faster to both or whichever gave us best benefits(or let us work together, that was what mattered) and had agreed that we didn't care who made more money, so that if one was offered a job somewhere else we would both move, the most important thing is that we were happy together and lived glued to each other lol, so yeah, that brought a smile to my face again, the whole dream was spent on us setting up the halloween ornaments at the campus, with our lunch breaks and stuff, then I woke up, it was not such an elaborate dream as it was a few days of just setting up ornaments, but yeah, it was another wonderful dream with Nadia and me hanging on each others arms

And yet again, I woke up only to hug my dog and feel depressed because it is the 3rd time I wake up to see that she was only a dream, and IDK why but I feel like there are many more dreams with her to come, to get me even more depressed lol

Dream 5(a few months later, today)

Back on that school, never saw myself coming in as before, just was there already, there was a bed just by the classroom I was supposed to be in, all the professors acknowledge my presence, though I didn't even enter to the class, I heard from the bed, just entered to a few classes and did say hi to some friends

Some of the students knew me and some didn't, I was expecting to see my girl, but she never appeared in the dream, a professor(reminded me of dumbledore, but was not a director) and the director wanted to talk to me, but I never actually went, it was in my mind to go, but I didn't

I remember lying in bed, watching videos where I was with GF and some students and professors saw me and seemed sad

At sometimes I was just sitting around in benches outside of the classrooms as well, or going into the cafeteria

Alarm woke me up

Last edited:

Leyequois

I am seriously thinking Confucius was right about the "Butterfly dreaming he is a man" thing now lol, and that the dream(all of them which have felt real, and have gone for a long time, I just compressed it, but Dream 1 for example, was weeks long)

Anyone knows if there is any meaning behind any of this or any reason why I keep recurring the same location and people?

Edit: I found the word doc where I keep the dream log, with things I no longer recalled, and added one dream I didn't even recalled happening until I re read it

Leyequois

Hello Leye.
Firstly, regarding a month and date, is dream 1 the first dream you have ever had?
Secondly, are you college age?
Yes, that 1st dream is the first I remember including her or that school, and I am 32, so not technically college age, but I did it reversed, I took my sabbatical years at 19, and started college last year, and am currently studying my career in a remote university(decided 100% remote because of my job and the fact that it is allegedly the best online university in the country and has got recognitions from the govt) so nothing presential at all

Yes, that 1st dream is the first I remember including her or that school, and I am 32, so not technically college age, but I did it reversed, I took my sabbatical years at 19, and started college last year, and am currently studying my career in a remote university(decided 100% remote because of my job and the fact that it is allegedly the best online university in the country and has got recognitions from the govt) so nothing presential at all
Do the dreams reflect what has happened in your life?

Leyequois

Do the dreams reflect what has happened in your life?
The only thing that reflects real world is my step dad and step uncle, they were both jerks, black sheeps of the family, always stealing and conning, my uncle had a very big drug issue, and I always disliked my stepdad, he was always a jerk with me

I had one girlfriend when I was a child, around 10, then one when I was around 13, another when I was around 15, and last one when I was 22, after that I never gave myself the time tbh

Last dream has something similar to real life, I am a systems engineer(I am studying the career, but have been working in ICT for about 10 years now, and as a "systems engineer" aka local IT for 3 years now, since the pandemic we work from home and I go to the office only when strictly necessary(the company decided to become a 100% virtual company) so most of the time I am either in my couch or in my bed, working in my laptop, remoting in to servers or users computers, and I rarely ever go and work physically in the office, most of the time ppl just ship their computers home, so that might be reflected in the most recent dream with me taking being on a bed for most of the dream

The only thing that reflects real world is my step dad and step uncle, they were both jerks, black sheeps of the family, always stealing and conning, my uncle had a very big drug issue, and I always disliked my stepdad, he was always a jerk with me

I had one girlfriend when I was a child, around 10, then one when I was around 13, another when I was around 15, and last one when I was 22, after that I never gave myself the time tbh

Last dream has something similar to real life, I am a systems engineer(I am studying the career, but have been working in ICT for about 10 years now, and as a "systems engineer" aka local IT for 3 years now, since the pandemic we work from home and I go to the office only when strictly necessary(the company decided to become a 100% virtual company) so most of the time I am either in my couch or in my bed, working in my laptop, remoting in to servers or users computers, and I rarely ever go and work physically in the office, most of the time ppl just ship their computers home, so that might be reflected in the most recent dream with me taking being on a bed for most of the dream
Is your biological father still alive?
Are you a woman?

Leyequois

Oh, you're male.
Have you considered meeting your father or wanting to know him?
Not really, he wanted my mom to abort and then his family tried to steal me from my mom's family, having a shait father and then a shait step father had me understanding that my only real father was actually my grandpa, never needed another one, may he rest in peace(Sorry, I am curious, how does my bio dad figure into this dream)