Hill, tunnel, discovery

slayer21

Hello ppl, my first post! Im curious about one 2-part dream i had and wish if somebody can help me to understand.
Dream 1: there was some type ancient stone wall/part rocky hill with small square hole/vent which indicate there is something inside but its imposible to access as there is no entrance to inside.
Me and some ppl was watching at it curiously. Next i was on top of that hill and it was full of rocks which are heavy in hand, made of lead ore, i was showing them to my father which was on hill next to mine. Next i was digging some rocks and to my big surpice i find a tunel that go to bottom and connect with small hole/vent (from beginning).I was so so happy and start screaming "EUREKA, EUREKA, this is EUREKA" to ppl on bottom of hill which was impressed when they saw a light in small hole that was lighted when i discover tunnel from above.
Right after Dream 2: I was walking with two friends in village street and told them to come with me for a moment in house entrance which was entrance for restoraunt. It was big and good looking, located outside (open air). There was a great atmosphere, many ppl and i told my friends lets sit to celebrate my birthday. Last thing i remember we ordered big salad with trout on top.
Thanx :- )

Acolyte

Some thoughts:

Dream 1:

there was some type ancient stone wall/part rocky hill (your personal “ancient history”, your past)

with small square hole/vent which indicate there is something inside but its imposible to access as there is no entrance to inside. (you know there is “something inside” i.e. personal meaning, but you don't know how to interpret/understand it)

Me and some ppl (difficult without more detail about them)

was watching at it curiously. (desire to know what is inside)

Next i was on top of that hill and it was full of rocks which are heavy in hand, made of lead ore (lead is associated with calcinatio, the beginning of the alchemical process, being the beginning of a personal journey for you)

i was showing them to my father which was on hill next to mine. (father/king/I that will undergo this journey)

Next i was digging some rocks and to my big surprise i find a tunel that go to bottom and connect with small hole/vent (from beginning). (by the beginning the process of calcinatio you discover the way to enter the path of self discovery)

I was so so happy and start screaming "EUREKA, EUREKA, this is EUREKA" to ppl on bottom of hill which was impressed when they saw a light in small hole that was lighted when i discover tunnel from above. ("Eureka" comes from the Ancient Greek word εὕρηκα heúrēka, meaning "I have found it")

Dream 2:

I was walking with two friends in village street and told them to come with me for a moment in house entrance which was entrance for restoraunt.

It was big and good looking, located outside (open air).

There was a great atmosphere, many ppl and i told my friends lets sit to celebrate my birthday. Last thing i remember we ordered big salad with trout on top.

(you are celebrating your birth = origin = beginning your inward journey. The Fish symbol is rich in meaning beyond what can be written here, look into it.)

I hope something of this was meaningful to you.

slayer21

Thanx for interpretation Acolyte! I have to research on calcinatio to see whats that and then i will try to understand whole picture. Best regards!

JungianDreamer

Based on your dream, I can see a theme of discovery and exploration. The first part of your dream suggests that you have a desire to uncover something hidden or inaccessible within yourself. This could be related to your personal history or past experiences, as @Acolyte suggested.

The fact that you find a tunnel to access the hidden area suggests that you have made progress in your journey of self-discovery. This could be a sign that you are becoming more aware of your own emotions, desires, and fears, and are starting to make connections between different aspects of yourself.

The second part of your dream, where you celebrate your birthday with friends, could be interpreted as a symbol of new beginnings or a fresh start. The fact that you order a big salad with trout on top suggests a desire for nourishment and sustenance as you continue on your inward journey.

In my opinion, your dream suggests that you are on a path of self-discovery and are making progress in uncovering hidden aspects of yourself. Keep exploring and trusting the process, and you may continue to find new insights and revelations.