Horse painting

Nixah

I dreamt that I was working a night shift at the care home I used to work at in the UK and when I woke up from my 2 hours sleep break there I had some folded papers in my pocket that says with signature of the care home owner that says I can have one of the deceased patients old painting of a horse. I apparently had it valued and it’s thought to be worth exactly £12,736. I spoke to my mum about it and she said she knew about it and the reason they haven’t given me the painting yet is because she told the owners that she also needed to agree with it before I can have it. I got angry at mum that she delayed my getting a large amount of money, I told her what it’s worth and that the price may go down if I dont sell it soon. The surroundings then turned to my mum’s childhood bedroom in Philippines and she searched for the painting in her bag and gave me the ‘negatives’ (like from an old camera) of the painting. I asked for the real painting but she asked if it wasn’t worth that amount would I still want it? And I can’t remember my answer but thought fine I’ll have the negatives which is a couple of strips in a clear baggie. I just asked if I could look at the original painting to make sure it’s the right one. Whilst looking in her bag for it I saw old pictures of my granddad and nan and there was even money with my granddad’s face on it and instead of a number to show the amount it had ‘ILYO’ on the top right corner of the money.
The painting was of a white horse in bluey/purpley background. It was just from the neck up and the horse looked majestic.

Karlla

Was it something like this?
images

... but she asked if it wasn’t worth that amount would I still want it?
Would you? Or is money so important to you that something of lesser value isn't worth you attention?

Karlla

Or maybe closer to one of these poses?
images

To me this dream hints at a preoccupation with money. That may be the real reason why they didn't give it to you sooner. All you could think of was selling it asap. Maybe you have an unhealthy relationship with money in your real life and fail to see the true value of things or their beauty. Have you maybe repeatedly asked your granddad for money? In other words, is he mostly a financial value to you? In this case it's not numbered, though. So what does "ilyo" mean?

This topic is probs long cold, but I'm curious anyways. :mrgreen: