Hospital Dream

jen129

I had a dream last night that I was in hospital and got out of bed for some reason but when I wanted to return I couldn't find my bed. I was wandering around the different wards telling the nurses I couldn't find my bed and a nurse helped me back. Then it happened again, at night when it was dark, I was out of bed in the ward running around all the different rooms very distressed trying to find my way back to my bed but I couldn't find it and there were no other people there. What does this dream mean?

EDIT: My bed has always been for me my safe place and comfort zone. Thinking about it, I believe the nurse in my dream represents a person in my life I thought would be a support system but in reality has let me down, hence the second time in the dream running around with nobody coming forward to help me. And after the second time I woke up feeling quite upset. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:
Well, looks like you answered you own dream.
You may wanna get out of your comfort zone a bit.
Go on an adventure.
Oh, and unless you have done so already, i recommend you read Wild at Heart, and Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge.

jen129

Well, looks like you answered you own dream.
You may wanna get out of your comfort zone a bit.
Go on an adventure.
Oh, and unless you have done so already, i recommend you read Wild at Heart, and Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge.

thanks for your reply and the book recommendation. I will look that up. Cheers!