hypnogogic hallucinations

Al1ce

I am just wondering on your thoughts if anyone else has experienced these hypnogogic sounds, from what I read online, they are normal and lots of us have them, I had my first experience but it was more of a message, it was a voice just as I was drifting of to sleep, suddenly loud and clear I heard a voice say “ your receptors are working while you sleep” it startled me, as anyone would do you look around and realise you just heard it inside your head, and wonder if your going crazy, but never happens through the day, only as one drifts into a sleep process, I’m not sure what the message means?

Last edited:

yes, other people do have these hypnagogic messages. i am one of them. in fact, very intense ones. both visual and mental. i do not always understand their meaning. they can get very enigmatic. you did not state what yours were but i can share some of them i have seen. a torch of indigo fire, 4 luminous cubes of infra-light. blue,purple,red and green ,and an amethyst pyramid in the center of a glowing red lotus. if you would care to share some of yours i could give my opinion. this is not unique to us,but many people have them and dismiss them as only illusion or just a dream, i know that sometimes they can be very instructive or carry a hidden message. if you want to share some of yours by all means do so and i can give an evaluation . your view on mine would also be welcome. as one viewer to another, J.OAK357 silversword

Al1ce

I am not really sure what you mean by saying you have seen? Do you mean heard? Or both as in the messages then visuals in dreams/visions. My started at first as an explosion as I was drifting of to sleep, I discovered this to be a form of exploding head syndrome, but this stopped as I learned to not react an go with it, then it was my name being called, then short sentences like no trespassing, and I don’t know where I’m going when I sleep, it happens naturally, my experiences become very real like and vivid, I know the quantum crystal diamond is very important, it was like it is a connection to human consciousness or were it is stored the creator of spirit itself maybe. The other one “your receptors are working while you sleep” I was basically being told it is only our body that sleeps.

Your experiences inspired me, I felt I could see them also, when you mention luminous and the colours, I see the colours through their crystal form how they reflect the beams of colour with light, and I love the geometry connection to the cubes. Your lotus and pyramid and my serpent and pyramid, I wonder if it is all connected? Furthermore its like Alchemy what your experiencing.

Last edited:

• what i mean by seeing is,visual perception,but of a different sort than ordinary seeing. i am not quite certain how to describe it exactly. it is more like seeing in dream state than seeing in the waking state. it could be best described as metaphysical vision. which can be and often is accompanied by mental messages. more often, they are perceived separately. i can give you some examples, such as THE WARRIOR OF THE SILVER SWORD POINTS HIS SWORD 9 TIMES EAST 24 TIMES WEST THEN WAVES HIS SWORD IN THE DIRECTION OF THE WESTERN SUN THE WARRIOR OF THE GOLD SWORD WAVES HIS SWORD 8 TIMES NORTH 8 TIMES SOUTH THEN WAVES HIS SWORD IN THE DIRECTION OF THE EASTERN SUN. THE MAGICIAN OF THE NINTH REALM CROSSES THE DIVIDE BETWEEN THE NORTHERN SEA AND THE SOUTHERN SEA BY THE LIGHT OF THE TENTH MOON. THE SEEKER OF KNOWLEDGE GAZES AT THE BLUE CLOUD FROM THE NORTH , THE SEEKER OF WISDOM GAZES AT THE GREEN-WHITE LIGHT FROM THE WEST. 5 WHEELS OF LIGHT, THE FIRST SPINS EAST THEN SOUTH THE SECOND SPINS FORWARD THEN UPWARD THE THIRD SPINS COUNTERCLOCKWISE THEN DOWN THEN UP THE FOURTH WHEEL SPINS UP AND DOWN AT ONCE THE FIFTH WHEEL SPINS UP,DOWN,FORWARD AND BACKWARD . THE ORANGE CANDLE BLAZES, THE VIOLET CANDLE GLOWS. very cryptic messages which sometimes appear with visual images .i do not always know their full meaning. but some of them involve crystals and -less frequently- diamonds. as for the pyramid and serpent and the amethyst pyramid and red lotus being being connected,it is not unlikely that they are.

Al1ce

Ah yes I understand this is similar to how I see it also. Your examples are amazing how you manage to capture these instructions, it sounds very mythical, Atlantis and Druids, many tried to work with Alchemy but never succeeded because it can only be done inwards spiritually. I wonder if it’s connected to the earths shift? I’ve had visions of the sword of light, and a purple sun - the violet candle glows? I also wonder if it’s connected.

interesting that you would be seeing swords of light. i have seen them more times than i can count. also that you see a purple sun. i,too have seen suns but never a purple one,though.but more than once i have seen a blue sun and once a green one. what you ask-is this connected? in all probability the answer is yes. i have seen druid and Celtic symbols,such as a Triqueta and a white and green Celtic cross. some such as a revolving wheel of light of many colors{posted in the dream A JOURNEY THROUGH AN ENDLESS MAZE 5 parts General dream discussion} are seen in both visions and dreams. your fellow visionary, J. OAK 357Silversword

Al1ce

It sounds like your are put in a kind of simulation in your dream state. I’ve had similar experiences with time travel, and I believe this is how time travel works inwards. I would recommend you write this whole experience as a story, and try to draw or paint your visions, I found doing this unlocked things in the subconscious, I had an experience with a giant maze stone gate, on trying to paint this I gave up because I couldn’t quite capture the maze pattern, then one night I had a dream and I was told to fill in the gaps and so on waking I did this, it’s slowly coming together and making more sense, so try to focus on each image separately, maybe your suppose to do the same, it could be your mission here on earth as a star seed/light being come to help humanity. I would love to read this when complete.

But it’s important to find balance between both worlds, think of it like a hobby making a story, but don’t bring it into your reality as real more like a fantasy novel you are creating, this is a good way to keep it balanced. I think all fantasy movies and novels are from similar experiences people have had, I’m currently writing my own from my experience. When I realised what I was doing I stopped writing about these visions online because I realised I was leaving breadcrumbs. I only posted my art work, that’s when I had people message me for example one in particular caught attention and I learned what I had painted was serpent mound but only I know the real meaning of it, how it got there, once my story is complete it will bring the art to life.
If it’s something to be published further down the line, then you can think about digital graphics being added to your images.

You don’t have to be good at drawing/painting either, I found myself in a kind of hypnotic state like my subconscious took over and was helping me paint. I would go back to the beginning and begin writing it, and allow you subconscious to guide you. You will be surprised how you will begin to make sense of it once you start to organise it allowing your intuition to come through, higher self.

Last edited:

i will follow your advice.we will see what happens.i tried painting one of my visions awhile back,but the triptych mysteriously disappeared without a trace. i think this time things may turn out better. would you care to be notified when it is finished?

Al1ce

Yes I’d love to read your story when finished. The same phenomena happened to me many times, it was like the universe was stopping me, that’s when I went back to the begging and completed it in order, and thankfully the universe was in my favour ☺️ I’v sent u a pm as I’m sure it would be too big to post here.