I killed someone I was dating in my dream

Idkhtbc

I don't exactly remember how it happened but I killed a guy I was dating in my dream. Mind you I have no idea who it is, it's not someone from my waking life that I know. Only thing I remember is seeing him face down in a bathtub full of water and me standing in the bathroom. The emotions I was feeling were so real and raw that I still remember how I felt. It was a mix of panic, stress, overthinking and fear. I can't confirm for sure if I killed him on accident or if I planned it, but I know that I wanted to do it. Instantly I started to think of how I'm going to play this out. We were in his appartment and it was late at night, so I decided that I'll leave unnoticed and come back later as if I discovered the body. Some parts of the dream don't make sense, so I will try writing down things that I could remember properly. I eventually came back, finding doors to his appartment open and going in. Once I stepped in I gave one of my best acting performance in my life. I started violently sobbing and crying upon "discovering" his body which alerted the neighbour next to us. She rushed in, asking what happened and trying to calm me down. I didn't exactly have a plan so I splurged out first thing that came to my mind and that was calling the police. I was yelling something along the lines of "CALL THE POLICE PLEASE OH GOD!". She then went outside of the appartment and dialed 911. In those few minutes I was alone I kept on crying, but because I was terrified. I was terrified that there are gonna be fingerprints, or shoeprints or basicaly any evidence that will lead to me being the killer. Nothing of this was planned which leads me to believe that I might have killed him out of anger? or in an emotional rush? I'm not sure. After some time the police arrived and they started to analyze the crime scene. Something that made no sense as well was that I spotted a small weight for lifting that was laying on the sink. It wasn't covered in blood, but all I could think of was that this would somehow be the murder weapon and that I would go to jail. Another thing is he -my boyfriend- was not hurt or bloody either. I also wasn't covered in blood or had any signs of struggle. Next thing that happened was that one of the officers tried giving him CPR after taking him out of the bathtub, which seemed silly. Then something out of a horror movie happened. Blinking slowly and coughing out water he started breathing again. Person who was dead for several hours, face down in a bathtub full of water was brought back with CPR. If someone could see my face in that moment they would see my eyes almost falling out of my eyesockets. This was a moment where I felt the most intense feelings. On one side I was happy that I didn't kill him meaning there was no murder, which led to me breaking down again. I ran to my boyfriend hugging him tightly while crying into his shoulder. However other part of me was praying that he doesn't remember anything. One last thing I remember was grabbing his face and trying to see his reaction. I kept whispering "You're okay... everything is gonna be okay..." as I was crying quietly now looking into his eyes. He was pale, confused and disoriented but he looked at me eventually. He hugged me back and leaned into me for support eventually. And that was when I felt a huge relief telling myself that he doesn't remember, that I'm safe and nothing can happen to me now. This whole time it felt like I was trying to calm myself down rather than him, as if I didn't care about him at all.

If anyone can tell me more closely what this could represent I would be grateful because dreams like this rarely happen to me.

Even if the killing , or your thoughts of a killing turned out to be something else, I wonder do you recall a motive of murdering him, other than desire of killing?

Idkhtbc

Even if the killing , or your thoughts of a killing turned out to be something else, I wonder do you recall a motive of murdering him, other than desire of killing?
No unfortunately, it just starts off with me standing above the bathtub panicking

I don't exactly remember how it happened but I killed a guy I was dating in my dream. Mind you I have no idea who it is, it's not someone from my waking life that I know. Only thing I remember is seeing him face down in a bathtub full of water and me standing in the bathroom. The emotions I was feeling were so real and raw that I still remember how I felt. It was a mix of panic, stress, overthinking and fear. I can't confirm for sure if I killed him on accident or if I planned it, but I know that I wanted to do it. Instantly I started to think of how I'm going to play this out. We were in his appartment and it was late at night, so I decided that I'll leave unnoticed and come back later as if I discovered the body. Some parts of the dream don't make sense, so I will try writing down things that I could remember properly. I eventually came back, finding doors to his appartment open and going in. Once I stepped in I gave one of my best acting performance in my life. I started violently sobbing and crying upon "discovering" his body which alerted the neighbour next to us. She rushed in, asking what happened and trying to calm me down. I didn't exactly have a plan so I splurged out first thing that came to my mind and that was calling the police. I was yelling something along the lines of "CALL THE POLICE PLEASE OH GOD!". She then went outside of the appartment and dialed 911. In those few minutes I was alone I kept on crying, but because I was terrified. I was terrified that there are gonna be fingerprints, or shoeprints or basicaly any evidence that will lead to me being the killer. Nothing of this was planned which leads me to believe that I might have killed him out of anger? or in an emotional rush? I'm not sure. After some time the police arrived and they started to analyze the crime scene. Something that made no sense as well was that I spotted a small weight for lifting that was laying on the sink. It wasn't covered in blood, but all I could think of was that this would somehow be the murder weapon and that I would go to jail. Another thing is he -my boyfriend- was not hurt or bloody either. I also wasn't covered in blood or had any signs of struggle. Next thing that happened was that one of the officers tried giving him CPR after taking him out of the bathtub, which seemed silly. Then something out of a horror movie happened. Blinking slowly and coughing out water he started breathing again. Person who was dead for several hours, face down in a bathtub full of water was brought back with CPR. If someone could see my face in that moment they would see my eyes almost falling out of my eyesockets. This was a moment where I felt the most intense feelings. On one side I was happy that I didn't kill him meaning there was no murder, which led to me breaking down again. I ran to my boyfriend hugging him tightly while crying into his shoulder. However other part of me was praying that he doesn't remember anything. One last thing I remember was grabbing his face and trying to see his reaction. I kept whispering "You're okay... everything is gonna be okay..." as I was crying quietly now looking into his eyes. He was pale, confused and disoriented but he looked at me eventually. He hugged me back and leaned into me for support eventually. And that was when I felt a huge relief telling myself that he doesn't remember, that I'm safe and nothing can happen to me now. This whole time it felt like I was trying to calm myself down rather than him, as if I didn't care about him at all.

If anyone can tell me more closely what this could represent I would be grateful because dreams like this rarely happen to me.
Might be a good thing for you to look at your feelings about dating, could be that is what you want dead, people popping up for just checking things out for awhile. But the dreams tells that you avoid taking responsiblty for your actions, so your stuck with what you want an end to. Freedom demands , Do an everyday practice of ending things that you really want to end, and face and receive the reactions this creates in your surroundings . It would be disturbing for you, but it would give you some freedom and selfrespect.

Arnfinnius

dreammastertom

I would say that this is deam of progression. You killed in a bathroom in bathrub full of water. That show the realease and spiritual side of yourself is growing. You do care for the police tried to help. You are scarred to grow but you made the decision to killoff that what is not good for you. Have fun with your life.