What's new

I saw myself

anjae

Member
I saw myself as an adult video actor, but this was natural, no "acting". In what I can recall: there I was with a pretty (like one of the most beautiful adult video actresses) ex adult video actress doing sexual intercourse and around us were women having beauties I like like they watched and wanted to do that with myself. There my face seemed like I was crying before that. After "the show" I cried and my pants wet with my sperm. My body was also nicer (opposite of ugly) in this one and younger than I am now.

What does it mean?

I don't want to do any fornication and I promise that I will never do any of it
 

Harvey

Active member
It means that your body is open to / is temple of all kind of spirit(s, while it should be the house, the temple of solely your Soul / God, your spiritual partner, the same way a prostitute is the wife of the public. Meaning your a polytheist, communicating, "having intercourse", serving a lot if "beauties", idols.
 

anjae

Member
Honestly, I'm not a polytheist, I'm a monotheist even though people called me an agnostic.

Can you try to interpret with other meaning? I may like it
 

Harvey

Active member
You ask for the true meaning : That is The meaning! Even if you think that you are a monotheist, or agnostic, your actions can expell out of the house of God, Our Creator, making you son of the other one.
 

anjae

Member
سلاما
هذا إفك مبين
ربنا الله
ربنا رب السموت والأرض لن ندعو من دونه إلها
هو الله ربي ولا أشرك بربي أحدا
هو الله أحد
لم يلد ولم يولد
ولم يكن له كفوا أحد
سبحان الله
هاتوا برهنكم إن كنتم صادقين
You're wrong. Our Creator made me a monotheist and not a polytheist.
How can you interpret like that?

I swear by Our Only God and Creator that I'm gonna have sexual intercourse consciously with more than one million beauty-owning females to prove that I'm not a polytheist
 
Last edited:
Top