I went to heaven

Tina

I had a dream a few days ago. I fell down and an ambulance was called and I was took to the hospital I was in a coma but the doctor said they couldn't find anything wrong with me. My 2 sisters was in the room with me. I went to heaven my mom and dad was there I hugged them both. They was young again dad was so handsome and mom was beautiful. My mom told me I had to go back I asked her why she said I still have things to do I asked what things she said she can't answer that only Jesus can I turned and standing there was a handsome man with bright white light shinning all around him I knew it was Jesus I asked what do I need to do he told me first I want to tell you about your sisters he said they need to change the way they are or there will be consequences for both of them I asked him what about me he said continue to be the kind caring person you are and continue helping others at that moment I was put back into my body and I woke up I hope that this dream is ok to post

Tina

Yes I have a strong faith in God. I haven't had a dream like this but I have dreams about my mother she passed away in 2020 just before COVID started I feel like I'm suppose to do something to help my sister's but I don't know what

Tina

My oldest sister goes to church but I don't believe she has a lot of faith in God she does and says things that isn't good.My other sister drinks all the time and she can get pretty mean when she drinks she's says hurtful things and doesn't care who she hurts she calls me Ms perfect because I don't smoke I don't drink I'm kind to everyone. i feel thats the way I should be they both say they believe in God but they don't show it by their actions

Tina

We used to go to the same church I moved from Montana recently back to Ohio she stayed in Montana I have watched heaven is for real I've watched quite a few faith movies