Introduction

MarChant

I am a Dutch man, divorced, working irregular hours, including nightshifts. Since a few years I have been diagnosed with sleepapneu and sleep with a CPAP.
When I (remember my) dream, they are often wild, crazy and adventurous. Sometimes fun, sometimes scary and sometimes just weird.
I am also interested in Lucid Dreaming and recently decided to start a dreamjournal.

I would like to share my dreams here, for entertainment (hopefully 🙂) and discussion purposes.
However they can be explicit (Sex and Violence) as well as embarrassing, is that allowed?

dreamforum

Staff member
I am a Dutch man, divorced, working irregular hours, including nightshifts. Since a few years I have been diagnosed with sleepapneu and sleep with a CPAP.
When I (remember my) dream, they are often wild, crazy and adventurous. Sometimes fun, sometimes scary and sometimes just weird.
I am also interested in Lucid Dreaming and recently decided to start a dreamjournal.

I would like to share my dreams here, for entertainment (hopefully 🙂) and discussion purposes.
However they can be explicit (Sex and Violence) as well as embarrassing, is that allowed?

Welcome, MarChant!

This forum is built just for that and we'd welcome you to share your dreams and chat to others. As long as they're posted in the right place (for example - Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating) and maybe noted in the title if you think anyone may need to be aware before reading, we're quite happy for you to post!

If in doubt please just ask, but otherwise, enjoy the forum!

// Dream Forum

MarChant

Thanks! I was thinking of putting all dreams in one thread, but ofcourse they cover a multitude of different topics, sometims even within one dream.
Is it okay to just start one thread in the General Discussion section? I saw another member did that and it seems convenient instead of starting a new topic for each dream.
I will ofcourse mention for each dream separately if they contain sex or violence etc.

dreamforum

Staff member
Thanks! I was thinking of putting all dreams in one thread, but ofcourse they cover a multitude of different topics, sometims even within one dream.
Is it okay to just start one thread in the General Discussion section? I saw another member did that and it seems convenient instead of starting a new topic for each dream.
I will ofcourse mention for each dream separately if they contain sex or violence etc.

Sure thing, that's a good idea to contain them in one thread and seems to work well for other members.

// Dream Forum