Invisible people

pemises

i've written down my dreams on-and-off for the past few years. this isn't about those directly, but there's this recurring element within them that i've thought about a lot recently.

whatever storyline a dream has, it's rare that i experience it alone. i'm almost always with an unknown person of some kind.
i can never see them, and until recently they've rarely said anything. i'll still "feel" their presence if that makes sense. it's not really a source of fear or anything, it's like i'm with a very quiet, invisible friend

the more thought i've given this, the more prominent it's gotten; it's usually multiple people now, i hear them talk more often, things like that.

while i'm curious about any possible meanings, i'd also like to know if anyone else experiences this. it's never seemed that unusual to me, up until i tried to look it up and found almost nothing about it

Last edited:
In your dreams, the presence of invisible companions signifies a deep-rooted sense of guidance and protection in your life. These unseen entities represent the support and wisdom that you may not consciously recognize but is always there for you.

Their growing prominence and voices symbolize your increasing awareness of this unseen support.

As these invisible friends become more vocal, it reflects your readiness to listen and engage with the intuitive and guiding aspects of yourself.

This dream motif suggests a positive evolution of your inner guidance system, becoming more attuned to the voices that guide you toward growth and understanding.

pemises

In your dreams, the presence of invisible companions signifies a deep-rooted sense of guidance and protection in your life. These unseen entities represent the support and wisdom that you may not consciously recognize but is always there for you.

Their growing prominence and voices symbolize your increasing awareness of this unseen support.

As these invisible friends become more vocal, it reflects your readiness to listen and engage with the intuitive and guiding aspects of yourself.

This dream motif suggests a positive evolution of your inner guidance system, becoming more attuned to the voices that guide you toward growth and understanding.
thanks so much for much for this reply. i'll admit i've never been completely sure how much i believe in dream interpretation, but your outlook here is really insightful. i'll keep it in mind when this motif inevitably appears again

pemises

In Jungian terms, you are experiencing hidden anima and animus figures. Look that up and see if it resonates.
while i'm not too certain how much this relates to my experiences, i do think this is a really fascinating topic regardless. thank you for replying, since now i was able to read up on this a bit