Is it just me?

Lia

hi first time here so be kind ;D the thing is I had strange dreams before as a kid you know vivid like. I still think nothing of it because I had nothing else to dream of as a kid. Anyhow as an adult now it is a bit creppy. I meet a lot of different people in my dreams and always when I dream it become memories because I remember so so many of them. It feels like I travel to another world kind of feeling (still on earth) but I am freaked out because I feel like AI, creating faces that does not exist and doing activities with these people. Walking, talking, going somewhere and hanging out. Do you also have these dreams like feeling? for me it feels like they are calling for me to hear them, listen to them but I do not get any danger vibes just hello how are you kind of like. Apologies for my rambling but not sure where to ask about this other than here

Lia

That is not an answer to my question and also why is it 19 people have seen this and no reply but yours? What do you mean are you able to submit those dreams to this forum? bye you suckers this sucks. I share my dream and no reply ooh so special poop

That is not an answer to my question and also why is it 19 people have seen this and no reply but yours? What do you mean are you able to submit those dreams to this forum? bye you suckers this sucks. I share my dream and no reply ooh so special poop
Not an answer?
Well hang on a minute.
Are you able to type your teams, individually, for them to be interpreted?
Or copy and paste them as their own topics, to be interpreted?
Not all members on this forum are gonna interpret everyone's dreams.
Im not sure i can interpret or provide a meaning for this dream, but maybe add another one, and i'll give it a try.

TheUgly

hi first time here so be kind ;D the thing is I had strange dreams before as a kid you know vivid like. I still think nothing of it because I had nothing else to dream of as a kid. Anyhow as an adult now it is a bit creppy. I meet a lot of different people in my dreams and always when I dream it become memories because I remember so so many of them. It feels like I travel to another world kind of feeling (still on earth) but I am freaked out because I feel like AI, creating faces that does not exist and doing activities with these people. Walking, talking, going somewhere and hanging out. Do you also have these dreams like feeling? for me it feels like they are calling for me to hear them, listen to them but I do not get any danger vibes just hello how are you kind of like. Apologies for my rambling but not sure where to ask about this other than here
You have to understand the human mind is not capable of fabricating a face from their imagination, if you seen a face in your dream you've seen that face in real life, if you don't believe me look it up