Is It Time ?

Sauron

I only remember them from the forum itself, so I wouldn't know how to reach out to them.

I do know Venus is on this new forum but hasn't posted for like two years.

Is there anywhere online that this forum can be advertised, for free, or for a small amount of $$$
Or, perhaps an advert in a newspaper?
Or somewhere else, where a lot of people will see it?

dreamforum

Staff member
Is there anywhere online that this forum can be advertised, for free, or for a small amount of $$$
Or, perhaps an advert in a newspaper?
Or somewhere else, where a lot of people will see it?

You may be interested to hear that we actually appear in the top 5 results on Google (often the #1 spot) when people search for "dream forum", "dream forums", "dreams forum", and "dream interpretation forum", and this is across a number of global locations.

If likeminded people are searching on Google for a dream forum to post messages on, we 'should' be the first one they see!

Chantress333

If you could find the perfect dream forum, what would you want it to include?
The biggest problem I found with the end of dreammoods forum, was the extreme religious folk. There was one particular person interpreting dreams and telling people - in particular new members to the site - that the reason they had their dreams was because they were not Christian enough and needed to spend more time reading the bible. It was disgusting. I don't think it's wrong to have spiritual beliefs, but that stuff got way out of hand. In the end I didn't want to post anything dreams, interpretations or anything else for that matter.

This place is looking tidy, I haven't seen any spam.

It would be good to see people interpreting dreams again. I used to do the occasional post, but it takes time, and not always rewarding.

The biggest problem I found with the end of dreammoods forum, was the extreme religious folk. There was one particular person interpreting dreams and telling people - in particular new members to the site - that the reason they had their dreams was because they were not Christian enough and needed to spend more time reading the bible. It was disgusting. I don't think it's wrong to have spiritual beliefs, but that stuff got way out of hand. In the end I didn't want to post anything dreams, interpretations or anything else for that matter.

It would be good to see people interpreting dreams again. I used to do the occasional post, but it takes time, and not always rewarding.
Regarding the religious stuff, do you remember who that particular member was?
I know one member was super difficult to get along with ...

dreamforum

Staff member

We try hard to keep this free from spam user registrations and posting, and so far it's remaining clean. If you ever spot anything we've missed, feel free to hit the 'Report' button and we'll be right on it.

Gus? No, I only remember him because I disagreed with his approach to interpreting other people's dream since he always had to turn it into something about him and his "code" and tinfoil hat stuff.
Ha, yeah he did do that a bit.
He had me confused a few times by his language.

Karlla

The name Gus Who sounds familiar, but I don't think I interacted with him much.

I remember a guy who interpreted every dream as a premonition of sorts, telling people what will happen to them in a weeks time based on their dream symbols. I found it ridiculous and I told him once that I don't appreciate his interpretation of my dream. And guess what, none of his predictions came true. lol
But there were a couple people who specifically requested his interpretation.

The name Gus Who sounds familiar, but I don't think I interacted with him much.

I remember a guy who interpreted every dream as a premonition of sorts, telling people what will happen to them in a weeks time based on their dream symbols. I found it ridiculous and I told him once that I don't appreciate his interpretation of my dream. And guess what, none of his predictions came true. lol
But there were a couple people who specifically requested his interpretation.
Do you recall who it what that did the interpretations?

Sauron

Was it that Turkish guy who always commented on everyone's dream post? I don't remember his username. Older guy, if memory serves.