Look at closed tobacconists

wafer

Hello everyone!
For several months I have been dreaming frequently, but lately I have been unable to remember dreams despite being ready with pen and paper.
And I'm not understanding the tobacconist 🤔

I dreamed that I was walking near my grandmother's house in narrow streets to a square, where I stopped to look at the entrance of a closed tobacconist's. Then I kept walking.

Unfortunately, I don't remember anything else 😟

Is the square, that of a shopping centre, or mall?
I don't know whether you being over 40, and your grandmother being deceased for over 20 means anything.
Did your gran ever smoke?

wafer

It is the meeting point of several streets, partly used also for the temporary open-air market.

No, my grandmother has never smoked.

wafer

The only analogies with previous dreams are the supermarket (this time covered) in another dream, and walking in two other dreams (following a group of people = walking?)

Could it be that you were "window shopping" looking at the tobacconist?
perhaps wondering what other products you could buy.
Or, looking at your reflection, in the window?

wafer

It was more a feeling of memories, as if to say "it's always here ... but now it's closed ... why? Closing day?". [I forgot to mention that in the dream it was day].

I have few ideas on what I would like and what I need and I would not add anything else. In real life, I only go to food supermarkets and tobacconists.

No, the gray metal shutter at the entrance to the tobacconist's was down.

wafer

In the dream I wondered why it was closed, but not having all this importance I gave up.

I remember that the shutter looked almost new.

wafer

Yes and I found that it has moved a few meters away for a few years.

In the dream, however, I reversed some details: the narrow streets are not so narrow in reality and the square is a little narrower in reality than it was in the dream. I also have a still image of an edge of a black balcony above me, as if looking at the path from above.

wafer

Ahhh ok sorry..
They don't really have their own website, some maybe have a social page, and you can search them on g maps because the tobacconist here not only sells cigarettes and cigars, but also stamps, sweets and candies, offers telephone services and electricity-gas payments, and some of these also sell newspapers and provide cafe service; in small small towns they may even have a mini grocery store.

wafer

No, I had like a still image of a few moments of a perspective from above with the detail of the balcony.
I'm not sure about the whole sequence, but it was like a badly edited film, with a sudden change of perspective: first I saw the streets I walked, then the perspective from above, and then again the streets I walked to get to the square of the tobacconist's.

Oh, ok, that makes more sense.
Could it be that this is not so much about the tobacconist, but about looking down, from an angle above?
Was the tobacconist the only shop there, or were there any shops next to it?