Marriage is a secret society?

outside of Covid I would normally attend a program twice a week (Monday and Thursday) and normally on Mondays from the Monday after Labour day-right after East I would go bowling on Mondays. On Wednesdays I would go to church from Sept-June and then in the summer the last week of July I would have helped with Mom at the church's bible camp. Fridays-if it was PA Day- Mom and I might do something in Toronto and last Sept until MArch 13th- except for Covid-19 and my trip last fall- I had started to go to a social at a coffee place. And also something Mom and I would normally do during the summer, but couldn't because its been cancelled is go to a play festival in a far-away town.

I can only remember one time I had a meltdown in public and in the far-away town- back at the time this town had a (Coffee place) which Mom and I would eat at for supper most nights-and this year in 2016 my parents neglacted to tell me because we were trying to save money for (trip) I couldn't have ice tea or Pepsi with my supper and I was really upset because I would normally at (coffee place) would have ice tea or pespi with my supper and I was crying and my Dad thought that someone would call the police and arrest me for being a 'distrubance'. but I tink I had the right to be upset because all I had avaible to drink was plain old water because I didn't bring any of my drink mixes because I didn't know I wouldn't be able to have either ice tea or pepsi for supper..

Maybe you should look at my 3 different dream threads from yesterday?

aussie_musician said:
do you only drink pepsi or ice -tea for supper ?

Only if I'm out for lunch or supper. Until I was either 12 or 13 (can't remember which)- I would have two snacks a day - one would be an after-school snack off either some peanuts in a cup, or popcorn and then later at night would be a chocolate snack mostly, and Pop (Ginger Ale at the time). At my maternal grandparents, I would have ice cream (well everyone else had pie)- right after supper (or I should say the dessert course of supper) and then later at night every night -grandma would make buttery popcorn. If there was someone else beside my family we might have chips at lunch time as well. But except for when I used to go to McDonald's as a kid, if i was out with my mom or my sister -I would always order an ice tea if it was a 'server' restaurant McDonald's and BK at Toronto Children's hospital are the only exceptions). Well anyway starting while I was 12 or 13 I cut down my pop and snacks to one night a week Fridays.. in 2010 Mom and I started to go to Stratford, Ontario Shakespeare play festival and up until two (three?) February ago there was a coffee place called Tim Horton's (a franchise)- and Mom and I would always eat there for supper until we saw that Domino's Pizza had came into town. Anyway at this Tim Horton's Mom and I would order ice tea every single time (Tuesday-Thursday) -but I got to change my 'drink order' on Fridays to Pepsi (that's what they had back in those days.. I noticed last year they changed suppliers to Cola) because that kind of would have been the only way for me to get that week's pop. But if I'm out for lunch like at a mall or at a museum's food place, I would get myself whatever Cola brand they carry (Cola/Pepsi) but if I'm at a place like Red Lobster or Boston Pizza Mom and I would order Ice Tea.