metaphor of process?

katz pajamas

TBH, I really don't know what to title the subject. It could be just random fluff or it might have valid and useful meaning. Dunno...

Anyways, happened not an hour ago at the end of a short nap...

Dreamed I was feeling the inside of a frying pan (unheated, thankfully). It felt very real as I could feel the texture of the anti-stick coating on the pan.And I could feel the bottom of the pan all over but I could not reach the sides or the rim. That's the furthest "progress" I made during the dream, and at that point I woke up and found my hand on top of my head.

Edit (around 2 or 3 hours later): First time dreaming that, so not recurring. Not scary or haunting either. Rather, more curious and intriguing; I would hope to get some useful and beneficial meaning from it if possible. Upon waking and reflection, I found within the framework encompassing both the waking and dreaming worlds, a very comfortable symmetry to it all. Even a smidgen of ironic humour to it. But I think (but don't positively know) that there might be more meaning than what was just observed on the surface.

Taken from the Dream Moods online dictionary:

Frying Pan
To see a frying pan in your dream represents completeness in love.
Alternatively, it suggests that you need to start accepting the consequences of your actions.
You may have found yourself in an inescapable situation.