Multiple Dreams About Money

adderall5150

For about the last 6 months I have been having weird dreams. All of them have been short about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Every one of them have been about money. I've had one with me finding a wallet full of money, had one with a woman giving me a tour of a new home, one with me and my uncle (he's still alive) finding a very large diamond in a room, one with my mom (who has been dead for about a year) telling me that she will be making sure I'm ok with my money coming in, and just last night I had 2 dreams almost back to back with me witnessing a robbery. I've done some looking around on the net that this means money is coming in soon but my question is about the 2 dreams that I had last night. In each dream everyone in it were wearing different clothes. Does this mean anything special?

James

Generally, a preoccupation with money in dreams refers to not being sufficient attentive to how money is spent or saved in waking life. That's because it can be a detriment to our well being. Your dream urges you to spend, save and invest wisely.

But symbolically, money refers to the values we hold. So in this case, your dream is saying that consciously you don't value them like you should. It also might be due to having second thoughts about those values and a cause for a re-evaluation of them to stay in harmony with your deeper self. There's lots to think about.

Best wishes for the New year!

Last edited:

adderall5150

What is your attitude, or mindset towards money?
Is it a resource or is it something you love?

Well I got this from back when I was like either 5 or 6 I was at a preschool in Texas and we just finished playing. And this woman that worked there out of nowhere asked me if she could read my palm. I still remember everything she told me. That my future is very good. That I would come into a whole lot of money in my late 40's or early 50's (I turned 50 back in October), get married shortly afterwards, have a child and live a very long happy life. But I had completely stopped thinking about this since November 2020 when a very close family member died.

Well I got this from back when I was like either 5 or 6 I was at a preschool in Texas and we just finished playing. And this woman that worked there out of nowhere asked me if she could read my palm. I still remember everything she told me. That my future is very good. That I would come into a whole lot of money in my late 40's or early 50's (I turned 50 back in October), get married shortly afterwards, have a child and live a very long happy life. But I had completely stopped thinking about this since November 2020 when a very close family member died.
Gee, that's a long time to think about a dream.