My baby entered my dream!

Akeela

So i was having quite a bad dream. Bordering on a nightmare. Then the strangest thing happened. I have an 11 month old baby boy. And we have a really strong connection and bond. He is my everything.

I can't explain it but he was asleep next to me in the bed and in this nightmare as crazy as it sounds i think my son entered my dream. Because the second he came into the dream it wasnt a bad dream anymore and everything calmed down and was relaxed.

In the dream he was hugging me round the next as i walked. I woke up when this happened and he was snuggled up with his arm around my neck just like in the dream.

Has anyone else had experiences with their children and dreams and felt like they connected so spiritually that their child had the dream with you?

Thanks for reading.

Akeela

Was very dark, places were on fire and was being chased by loads of people through a broken down place trying to hide and escape then next thing i kmow I've got my son in my arms and as we ran through a door everything calmed down went quite and i woke up lol