Need help interpreting these dreams!

Zaburi

Hi all!
I just dreamed two unusual dreams in the same night.

First Dream:
I was holding a black bird that looked like a crow in my arms like a baby and i was talking to it, the crow was sliding a bit so i wanted to hold well so i grab it by the back of the neck and i asked if it hurts, the crow replied yes and then i hold it from the back like a baby and ask again if its ok now and the crow said yes.

Second Dream:
A famous singer invited us to see his house (me and my husband), we said yes and we drove in a black car though a dens lovely forest with high trees, the ride was enjoyable and long in the dream after that arrived at the destination and the house was infact a Castle (i did not see it from the outside) but we went inside, showing us every room of the castle and the rooms had beautiful painting and decorations, the doors were beautifully crafted wood. Everything inside looked luxurios and clean and when the famous singer was showing us around his castle he had 3 beautiful elegant women showing us around.

I like to know your interpretation. Thanks! ☺️

Last edited:

dreammerchant

In your dreams, you're exploring themes of care, communication, and exploration of the unknown, framed in a context of reassurance and growth. In the first dream, holding the crow—often a symbol of transformation and mystery—reflects your ability to nurture and adapt in handling delicate situations. By ensuring the crow's comfort, you're learning to refine your approach to caring and communication, enhancing your empathy and understanding.

The second dream, with its journey through a dense forest to a luxurious castle, symbolizes a rewarding exploration into new and enriching experiences. Being guided by the singer and accompanied by elegant figures suggests that influential people or new aspects of yourself lead you towards personal growth and expanded horizons. The opulent surroundings indicate that these ventures will be successful and bring a sense of fulfillment and beauty into your life. This dream reassures you of the positive outcomes as you continue exploring and enriching your life journey.

Does this resonate with you?

Zaburi

Hello again!
I don't know if i should make a new thread or continue here:
I had this dream, that i was with my Mother, Grandmother (grandmother passed away) and we were having coffee, but my coffee and my grandmother's coffee were in a plate not the cup, while my mother had her coffee in a cup. My grandmother wanted to take a sip from my cup plate and i told her that my plate.

Last edited: