New World Order

laura_mnm07

So I dreamnt that We had another "Pandemic" according to the news and they mandated us to stay home and not go out at all. My daughter was at my friend's house and me and my husband were home when we got the alert to stay home and those who got out were going to get killed by the US military. The news weren't giving us any information about this "Pandemic" so that the military was patrolling the streets and people (mostly hispanics) started protesting because they didn't want to stay indoors and then all we heard was gun shots and the military started killing everyone who was protesting. So that I was afraid and I wanted to go get my daughter but we couldn't leave the house, so then I started hearing my daughters voice calling for help but it wasn't my daughter but some sort of human/demon like ppl mimicking family members just so you can go out and get killed. So that my husband and I tried to escape and that we found a way out where there was nobody patrolling and while we go out we got in the car and started driving but the highways and everything around was on fire and all the freeways were bombed and there was a huge sign that said "The New World Order Has Begun"

Last edited:
So I dreamnt that We had another "Pandemic" according to the news and they mandated us to stay home and not go out at all. My daughter was at my friend's house and me and my husband were home when we got the alert to stay home and those who got out were going to get killed by the US military. The news weren't giving us any information about this "Pandemic" so that the military was patrolling the streets and people (mostly hispanics) started protesting because they didn't want to stay indoors and then all we heard was gun shots and the military started killing everyone who was protesting. So that I was afraid and I wanted to go get my daughter but we couldn't leave the house, so then I started hearing my daughters voice calling for help but it wasn't my daughter but some sort of human/demon like ppl mimicking family members just so you can go out and get killed. So that my husband and I tried to escape and that we found a way out where there was nobody patrolling and while we go out we got in the car and started driving bull the highways and everything around was on fire and all the freeways were bombed and there was a huge sign that said "The New World Order Has Begun"
The dream is stating the fact of our time, how far the outer manifestation of these things is going to be depends on our ability to contain ourselves. To contain our fears without starting running , out of ourselves, escape from our fears. "the us army" is a valid symbol for restricting powers, this occurs now because we are on the brink of killing the human race, and replacing us with some heartless artificial being instead. Your dream and millions of others similar dreams is our last warning.

We get what we put our money on...

Take care and give your loved ones love and not your fear.

Kind Regards Arnfinnius

laura_mnm07

The dream is stating the fact of our time, how far the outer manifestation of these things is going to be depends on our ability to contain ourselves. To contain our fears without starting running , out of ourselves, escape from our fears. "the us army" is a valid symbol for restricting powers, this occurs now because we are on the brink of killing the human race, and replacing us with some heartless artificial being instead. Your dream and millions of others similar dreams is our last warning.

We get what we put our money on...

Take care and give your loved ones love and not your fear.

Kind Regards Arnfinnius
Totally agree, it's just sad that we are going through this.

Yeah, it is so sad that I could cry blood, but as aussie musician is pointing at, it has very old roots, and St John is noting down important leads for us.
When St John was an old man , by the way, he only said to his diciples " love each others" whan asked why he was saying only that, he answered" if you do this everything else will follow"
Arnfinnius