Nightmare but...

Aqrt

Hi, I wanted to share a story. It happened when I was 6 or 7. I was in my bed, in the corner of my room when I felt like like something was watching me. I then sat on my bed. There was a tall and skinny human, completely black (I couldn't tell if he had a face or not) and he was slowly walking towards me. I started crying, I couldn't move but I could scream. As the creature was approaching my bed, my mom came in, switched the lights on and the monster disappeared all of a sudden. The thing with this nightmare is that I don't remember waking up at all. Like, I remember it perfectly even after years, but I never woke up from that nightmare. Also, it was pretty much as real as it can be, as EVERYTHING in the nightmare was the exact same as in real life. So yeah, 12 years later I still wonder if it wasn't real.

end

It's actually nothing special, sleep paralysis happens when you are half awake, your brain still pretends your in a dream
Except usually when in sleep paralysis you cant talk or make any sounds, probably nothing special tho

TheUgly

You were having a night terror, not sleep paralysis, I've had these except it wasn't night time and I don't even remember falling asleep but what I remember isn't the same as what happened, but yours sounds like a night terror because paralysis you don't sit up and you can't scream or move your mouth, you can grunt though make sounds but that's it

TheUgly

You were having a night terror, not sleep paralysis, I've had these except it wasn't night time and I don't even remember falling asleep but what I remember isn't the same as what happened, but yours sounds like a night terror because paralysis you don't sit up and you can't scream or move your mouth, you can grunt though make sounds but that's it
Yes! Oh and cry but every noise is indistinguishable to any known words in the English language and it doesn't feel like you can't move it feels like something's preventing you

TheUgly

Hi, I wanted to share a story. It happened when I was 6 or 7. I was in my bed, in the corner of my room when I felt like like something was watching me. I then sat on my bed. There was a tall and skinny human, completely black (I couldn't tell if he had a face or not) and he was slowly walking towards me. I started crying, I couldn't move but I could scream. As the creature was approaching my bed, my mom came in, switched the lights on and the monster disappeared all of a sudden. The thing with this nightmare is that I don't remember waking up at all. Like, I remember it perfectly even after years, but I never woke up from that nightmare. Also, it was pretty much as real as it can be, as EVERYTHING in the nightmare was the exact same as in real life. So yeah, 12 years later I still wonder if it wasn't real it almost sounds like you're describing a reflections reflection like you woke up in your dream within the dream from the dream without even knowing it because the fear this thing gave you was more than you could bear even in that realm of unconsciousness that's the terror it projected onto you, it actually sounds like your bodies defenses were on a different level with when you were a kid

Love2Dream

Hi, I wanted to share a story. It happened when I was 6 or 7. I was in my bed, in the corner of my room when I felt like like something was watching me. I then sat on my bed. There was a tall and skinny human, completely black (I couldn't tell if he had a face or not) and he was slowly walking towards me. I started crying, I couldn't move but I could scream. As the creature was approaching my bed, my mom came in, switched the lights on and the monster disappeared all of a sudden. The thing with this nightmare is that I don't remember waking up at all. Like, I remember it perfectly even after years, but I never woke up from that nightmare. Also, it was pretty much as real as it can be, as EVERYTHING in the nightmare was the exact same as in real life. So yeah, 12 years later I still wonder if it wasn't real.
Vague realities have to be investigated. I had them once and didn’t stop looking inward (dream interpretation), asking people questions, asking God questions, seeking answers in books I read until the answers came. It was a long journey, but finally knowing the truth really did set me free from it. Well, as free as one can get from oneself with respect to being abused. But, not all nightmares come from abuse.