Not usually into this stuff but I’m at a loss

Sinead94

I’m sceptic about whether dreams actually have meanings, but I’m so curious what people would think my dream means. I have had it countless times, up to 2 times a week for the last 1-2 years.
So I’m a 28 year old married woman now, but the dream in question is always that my mums sent me to school with no lunch money! I know, so random, but in my dream it upsets me and I feel scruffy at school and im trying to ring my mum to tell her she forgot to give me lunch money. So strange and just can not think what it could possibly mean, if it does mean anything at. Can anyone help!? :)

Hello Sinead.
Firstly, have you had dreams like this one, before?
Secondly, what do you think this dream means?

So, regarding what your mother did in the dream, did she ever send you to school without any actual money for lunch?

Sinead94

Hello Sinead.
Firstly, have you had dreams like this one, before?
Secondly, what do you think this dream means?

So, regarding what your mother did in the dream, did she ever send you to school without any actual money for lunch?
Hi! Erm, no, well apart from having this dream numerous times over the past couple of years I haven’t dreamt it, honestly no clue what it could mean!
From what I recall, she didn’t even send me to school without lunch money, we was a normal middle class family & she was just your average mum, caring and loving but of corse I got a smacked bum when I was naughty lol (which in fairness, was rare from my mum).
I honestly can’t think what it means

jeff

Dreams are funny how they disguise their true nature.
Maybe you feel that your mother forgot to give you something other than the lunch money?
The lunch money could just be a metaphor for something else that you needed to get through the day.

I would focus on the feelings that you got from the dream more than the objects in the dream.
The feelings that you experience reveal more than the objects in the dream.

Jessie

I’m sceptic about whether dreams actually have meanings, but I’m so curious what people would think my dream means. I have had it countless times, up to 2 times a week for the last 1-2 years.
So I’m a 28 year old married woman now, but the dream in question is always that my mums sent me to school with no lunch money! I know, so random, but in my dream it upsets me and I feel scruffy at school and im trying to ring my mum to tell her she forgot to give me lunch money. So strange and just can not think what it could possibly mean, if it does mean anything at. Can anyone help!? :)
Maybe there’s a part of you which feels you didn’t get your needs met by your mom, which left you feeling inadequate and unfulfilled with low self esteem. So I’d say to forgive your mom and make peace with it.