Old workplace

Rosie

I had two recurring dreams of my old workplace. I remember the first dream I ignored my old boss when I seen her at work in a different environment. My second dream was that I was at work and I seen my another manager get mad and tell me why I’m still working when I gave my two weeks. What does this mean?!?! in real life When I left my old job I was upset that I even gave them two weeks to replace me. Could this be regret?

DammitDog

Could be - there isn't really a lot of info in your post. How long ago did you leave that job? Is it still fresh in your mind? At any rate, I wouldn't worry about having done right by them. You stepped up and did right by them even when it sounds like they probably didn't do right by you. Hold your head up and keep moving forward.

Rosie

T
Could be - there isn't really a lot of info in your post. How long ago did you leave that job? Is it still fresh in your mind? At any rate, I wouldn't worry about having done right by them. You stepped up and did right by them even when it sounds like they probably didn't do right by you. Hold your head up and keep moving forward.

Hi it’s was a dream I couldn’t remember much in it that’s why there isn’t much info. lol. I left 8 months ago but yes it’s fresh in my mind. But I found another job which I like a lot. Thanks 😊

Bruce001

I have lots of dreams about the places I worked before I became self-employed, so as I have been self-employed for over 25 years, my dreams go back a long way in time.