On Stage Wigh Rolling Stones

Peter

This dream I had is strange and funny. I dreamt I was on stage with the Rolling Stones I was not playing anything just watching. I could see Keith Richards in front of me playing guitar and laughing with the audience likewise i could see mick jagger singing and likewise laughing with the audience. All of a sudden Keith Richards stops laughing and playing his guitar runs behind mick jagger and hits over the back of hi s head with his guitar. Keith Richard then walk away mick jagger is rubbing the back of his head and looking at Keith Richards. Keith Richards then runs at mick jagger to hit him again and mick jagger runs away. All of a sudden Elton John and rod stewart run on stage to refrain Keith Richards. Keith Richards then appears to be unconscious with an arm over each of Elton John and rod Stewart’s shoulders and they take him of stage. I then wake up wondering what was that all about. That is an honest dream that I had couple of weeks ago. I don’t normally remember my dreams but I’ve been going through difficult time last couple of years I don’t know if that had anything to do with it.

Peter

Hi thanks for that.. that dream was a couple of nights before the previous one. It doesn’t sound too good. It was weird dream I woke as he was been taken of the stage and first thing I thought was what was that. It was like I was watching what was going on from the stage.

Thanks for you help ... I had another two dreams previous to that again it was about four dreams in a matter of days of each other and then went back to not remembering any dreams . I’ll post them up don’t want to be pestering too much all at once

Peter

Hi hope you doing ok. I posted my other dream titled it Dream of Snow. I appreciate if you could give meaning to it.