participation in an expedition and a remarkable experience part 6

{continued} a few of them still had a defiant look . one of them tried to get up and say something. "it will not and cannot-" but that was as far as he got. instantly a beam of white-silver light hit him and down he went. one of them said "this is impossible" 3 beams hit him,1 gold 1 pine green and1 ocean blue hit him and he was down in a split second. a third one said "no good will come out of this" ZAPPP a lime green and a white sapphire beam went into action ,knocking him up against a wagon, which he collapsed into. now what does all this mean? crushing the morale of the enemy? neutralizing any potential opposition? it could easily thought to be that. so here is where a further explanation is necessary. if any of the opposing side simply wandered the field or simply went about their business they were left alone. but if they said something cynical or negative, hostile or pessimistic he would to a dose of gemstone or fruit rays,or sometimes even metal rays from captured weapons if they seemed appropriate. one man said "there is no such thing as a right side and a wrong side,only groups with similar interests" was he given a dose !!! a gold ray (captured) at the top a silver beam (also captured. Dr Isiah had given them permission to use captured enemy equipment as He put it "use them in the right way to use them") very wide hitting him from his forehead to his stomach a red ruby ray hitting him directly in the heart,a yellow topaz beam dousing him from head to foot,a green emerald ray hitting his face,neck and shoulders and a red raspberry ray hitting him in the throat and stomach. then an alexdrandrite ray completely immersing him from the top to bottom. his reaction to it was completely unexpected and astounding. instead of going down,he immediately began to run around the field shouting and singing. when i looked and listened closely i realized this was a shout of joy. he seemed to be in a state of euphoria. he began to dance around and sing. then i ran into Dr Isiah who congratulated me on my quick thinking and swift action (which probably saved his life) everywhere i looked the enemy was in retreat. our own side were definitely the victors in this battle {continued}

this is the longest and one of most lucid dreams i ever had. someone told me it was truly epic. as such it has required a bit longer time to complete than usual. but the rest should be posted within the next 2 days. in the meantime anyone's analysis of this will be certainly welcome. it almost finished in any case

In your vivid dream, the expedition and the battles represent your internal struggles and the challenges you face in life.
  • Dr. Isiah symbolizes wisdom and leadership qualities within you, guiding you through difficult decisions.
  • The use of colorful beams signifies your ability to express different facets of your personality when facing adversaries, and your eventual triumph suggests that you are overcoming these challenges.
  • The enemy's surprising joy at the end reflects an unexpected positive outcome from what initially appeared to be adverse situations.
This dream underscores your resilience and the potential for personal growth through overcoming hardships.