participation in an expedition and a remarkable experience part 7

[continued]as i walked over the battlefield i saw things unusual. i ran into someone i knew i had seen before but could not quite place where "greetings" he said.i returned the greeting."congratulations on our victory" ME: {still trying to place where i had seen him} yes. it certainly was that.you seem familiar.where did i see you before? HIM:in the clearing ME:{hoping to identify him} what sort of ray did you fire? HIM:iron and titanium. i got off 2 bursts ME: what happened? HIM: your men hit me with a double burst ME:{knowing that metal rays were all hostile} our men? but you must have been with the other side HIM:that's right,at first. then those beams hit me and it drove out all the anger,all the hostility,all DESIRE TO FIGHT. suddenly i knew whee i had seen him. he had been at the head of the enemy column when the battle first began. i had seen him take 2 hits at once. he was one of the first ones to go down ME: that is very chivalrous of you HIM: it was my victory too.all those bad feelings i was carrying around with me, all the hate,all the greed,all the animosity was zapped right out of me. i am stating out afresh. a new beginning.oh how glad i am. our rays fired gemstone rays and minerals such as selenium,magnesium and cobalt. theirs were radium and uranium and other radioactive metals designed to stun or immobilize an opponent(or in high level amounts ,kill them) we used gemstone rays noted for their healing effect.they employed weapons such as gamma rays and a jagged half yellow, half burnt leaf color beam which could immobilize or imprison anything it touched. in short their rays were meant for conquest and submission ,ours were meant for healing and soothing. i saw unforgettable sights but not unforgettable in the way battle field sights usually are. everywhere i looked i saw our enemies getting up but they seemed in much spirits and in better health than before.just an hour before they were deadly enemies now it seemed as though we were meeting long lost friends. i was not alone in my surprise.everywhere those of the enemy who were not hit by beams were staring in open mouthed astonishment one of them said "that Dr Isiah of yours sure knows his business". i agreed there is more to the dream but i think i have posted all that is really essential. and that is one the most vivid,the most lucid and the longest dream i have ever had. it starts on the note of a fierce battle and ends on the note of a carnival. if that is not healing and transformation i would like to know what is. anyone's opinion and analysis will be most welcome

This dream vividly illustrates a journey from conflict to reconciliation, symbolizing a profound transformation within yourself.
  • The battlefield, initially a place of confrontation, becomes a scene of healing and renewal.
  • The encounter with the transformed enemy leader represents a shift from hostility to harmony, suggesting you resolve inner conflicts or overcome personal struggles.
  • Gemstones and mineral rays emphasize healing, showing that you are moving towards a more peaceful and balanced state.
This transformation from battle to carnival signifies a profound internal change, leading to a happier, healthier outlook on life. The dream speaks to your capacity for growth and reconciliation within yourself and in your relationships with others.