Past and future me and my bro

Tabz

To start I fell out with my brother and sister last year after they fell out with my mum. I tried everything to get them all to talk but in the end I fell out with them. My sister it didn’t bother me so much but my brother, it really hurt me.

So this dream I had, I had woken up sweating and emotional. The dream showed past and future. All focused around me and my brother. Seemed like there was symbolic messages within the dream.

I was in my godmothers old house that she lived in years ago. I was in the front garden with my brother and I was smoking a fag. I went to pass him something, him thinking it was half a fag. But coz it wasn’t he snared at me with a growl. I interpret this part as the past and the tension between us when we fell out.
The scene changed and I was on a field. I was walking my mums dog lucifer who’s an Alsatian. Attached to the lead was a frog also. There was someone in the other field and he pulled me. I got tangled up in the lead as he yanked me to go ahead. All I could think of was the frog flying up in the air as lucifer pulled and pulled.
Scene changed and I found myself walking down a certain street, where I grew up. As I walked down this street I saw something on the floor and picked it up(can’t remember that thing). I stopped in the corner and my brother was stood in front of me. He was telling me my son needs to sort himself out and get a job. My sons only 3 so I presume this was in the future. I turned to my brother and said oh he’s just got himself a job with good money. His response was well that’s good then.
Scene changed again and I was in my house with my brother. He was stood by my front door in hallway. Behind him is my stairs and at the bottom of my stairs was a stack of boxes. On top of the boxes was my phone. On the screen I could see fuggees killing me softly song. It wasn’t playing but I glanced over and could see the song on the screen. My brother then said well now our kids are sorted, maybe we need to sort this out now once and for all.
Then I woke up.

There was more to the dream but I can’t remember it but also feel they were not important enough for me to remember. The bits I do remember were very vivid.
I got up immediately and text my mum. She called me and said the dream is telling me something important about mine and his relationship and to try and figure it out.

Now I would love to sort stuff out with my baby brother but he’s blocked me everywhere and he so stubborn, I highly doubt he would try to make amends.

I’m usually good at interpreting dreams as I’m fluently clairvoyant and see symbolic visions allot. This dream I’m to emotionally attached to even try thinking of it’s meaning. So I’m putting it out there in hope and help

Tabz

Oh it’s very complicated really. My mum had a new boyfriend who moved in. My brother just split with his girlfriend of 5 years and moved back in with mum. He didn’t get on with mums boyfriend and they fell out and my bro man bed out. Things were fine with my bro and mum after also.
The boyfriend I refused to meet coz I just felt in my gut he was bad for her. He talked my mum into setting up a cannabis grow in her attic. She reluctantly agreed. She told him she wasn’t comfortable with it but allowed it to happen. He got his mates in to play with electrics. A week later they went out food shopping and came home to find house was on fire. My brother and sister shut the door on my mum from that day on. My sister caused loads of trouble and was being sneaky as. She was telling people all over social media that she could of put her daughter in danger and that my mum a banded all her pets in the fire. My mum took all animals with her except 2 cats coz she couldn’t find them. Turned out my sister took them and sold them.
When my mum went to take the remaining stuff from the house weeks later. Family photos and family possessions were stolen. My sister told people it was my mum who took them but she was the one who took them. She stole my nans stuff she left to my mum, she took all our childhood memories and anything expensive was gone.
I didn’t react to any of it at the time coz I just wanted them all talking again. My mum was still with this man who ended up being violent abuser towards her. My mum took an overdose and was in intensive care, she nearly died. My siblings didn’t care that this happened but also exploited it on social media that she tried to suicide and called her a joke. I had to pick up the pieces. A year on I’m still picking up the pieces. I was getting close to my brother and my sister didn’t like it. Her attitude was I’m siding with mum so I’m a wrongen like her. She told my brother mums to dangerous to allow there kids near her. What’s sneaky is she telling my bro mums dangerous don’t let ur kid bear her but she’s sneakily allowing her daughter to go stay at my mums every other weekend. My brother ablivious to this.
My sister in a group chat started to pick at me for no reason knowing her young child was reading. I flipped on my sister big time coz she was saying stuff that she know would get a reaction. My brother chimed in and sided with my sister. Reason why she did it is to stop me and my brother talking. My brother was also sorting things out with my mum and my sister didn’t want that to happen. So me and my bro had huge row.
My sister to this very day is allowing her daughter to stay at my mums but tells my brother mums dangerous. Now when this fire happened my brother just had a baby and my mum only met it twice. My sister is one of those that hates sharing siblings but also hates that my mum has more than one grandchild.
When I got pregnant years ago and announced it she went all weird on me and commented to my mum to not allow my child to over shadow hers as her child is the main grandchild. My mum told her to get over herself as she loves us all equal. When she found out my bro was having a child she was seething with jealousy.

Tabz

I’m the oldest, there is another sister who we all don’t have anything to do with, she’s second oldest then my sister who Iv mentioned above, then my brother.

My family have been broken for years. My mum was messed up when we were kids. When I turned 16, she kicked me out and I was then put into care off the streets. I didn’t speak to her for years. When I got back in touch my little brother and sister were right with my mum. Until this bloke came along. They don’t blame him tho, they say it’s her. I probably agree but also I don’t. My mums issue ever since I can remember is any man she’s been in a relationship tend to control and manipulate her and she’s easily targeted.
I never got to meet this bloke she was with coz I had a bad feeling about him which turned out I was right. But I’m aware my mum can be week and easily manipulated once they get into her head. All my family issues all boil down to my mums neglect and that’s why I chose to put everything behind us and now the young ones refuse to speak to her

When my mum was 17 she had me. She had only been living in U.K. few years and my nan gave her option to give up her 2 daughters(me and my sister) and go to australia with everything offered for her. She chose to keep us and stay in U.K. this broke my mum and she struggled. She turned to drugs and drink and I did most of the bringing up of the rest of my siblings.

Tabz

No she chose to keep me and my sister and refused my nans offer. They didn’t speak for years.

My dad was around till I was 2 years old. I met him again when I was 17, just before I went into care. Hewas married with a child and the wife didn’t like thought of him having other kids so he didn’t stick around. Iv tried to talk to him over the years but he’s a music producer and didn’t want his career to be in danger with his secret children peering there heads up.

Tabz

My mum was married to this man throughout my teens. He forced us all to pack up and move mikes away from ppl we loved like my godmother and siblings dad. He controlled my mum and she got heavy into drugs and alcohol. Me and her butt heads everyday which turned into her beating me. I was her skiv, if I didn’t do the dishes properly or clean the house, sort everyone’s washing or make her coffee i would get a hiding. I retaliated one day, she backed me up in a corner smacking me over and over in the face. I was in pain so I retaliated and gripped her by the throat and warned her to never hit me again. I was thrown out onto the streets. I was homeless for nearly a year until the social services found out. I was taken into care and she signed the papers over to them.

Karlla

Well, that's some f***d up life story.
The last post was 4 months ago, so not sure if this topic is still hot. :?: Gonna put my humble 2¢ out there anyway.

Concerning your mum, she probs has some unresolved childhood trauma, which created a pretty ugly self image and she is unconsciously punishing herself for whatever. She may say that she wants happiness and all, but her subconscious keeps telling her "You don't deserve better", thus creating the mindset that attracts abusive people in her life. When your nan gave her that choice, Australia or the children, that was likely putting a lotta stress on her, too. She may feel that she was missing out on something because of the choice she made.

It's a common tendency that the youngest child, especially girl, gets spoilt the most. With all the not so optimal family background, she turned into a manipulative b***. There's probs no fixing that.

Now your brother...
Tabz said:
I went to pass him something, him thinking it was half a fag. But coz it wasn’t he snared at me with a growl.
Deep down you may feel that your bro (always) had expectations of you that you couldn't or wouldn't meet. And when you didn't meet them, he'd detach himself a little from you, coz from his point of view you bring disappointment and thus can't be trusted.

Tabz said:
Scene changed again and I was in my house with my brother. He was stood by my front door in hallway. Behind him is my stairs and at the bottom of my stairs was a stack of boxes. On top of the boxes was my phone. On the screen I could see fuggees killing me softly song. It wasn’t playing but I glanced over and could see the song on the screen. My brother then said well now our kids are sorted, maybe we need to sort this out now once and for all.
What does this song mean to you? Maybe it holds a special line for you.
Since you said your brother has blocked you everywhere, I assume you're hoping that one day he'll come around. You know deep down, that it's his turn now. You've done what you could.
Keep in mind that it's not your job to fix the family. You can only (repeatedly) reach out for them, but if they decline the offer, there's nothing you can do. And it's not your fault. Stay open minded and ready to welcome them back when THEY are ready to reunite. Also be a little careful with your expectations. Wanting your bro "to make amends" may be taking it one step too far and you may end up repelling him instead. First he must understand and acknowledge his mistakes in order to be able to apologise or repent or whatever. And all that in HIS time, there's no forcing it.

Tabz said:
The scene changed and I was on a field. I was walking my mums dog lucifer who’s an Alsatian. Attached to the lead was a frog also. There was someone in the other field and he pulled me. I got tangled up in the lead as he yanked me to go ahead. All I could think of was the frog flying up in the air as lucifer pulled and pulled.
This part I don't understand at all. Who's pulling you? The someone from the other field or the dog?
Except for being totally hilarious, what does the frog scene mean to you? What do you associate with frogs?
Being pulled may be rather unpleasant, especially when you feel like someone is "pulling you into something" that you want nothing to do with. Being pulled refers to something that is out of your choice and your control, and totally against your free will. Looks like you got tangled up in some unpleasant affairs.

Tabz said:
Scene changed and I found myself walking down a certain street, where I grew up. As I walked down this street I saw something on the floor and picked it up(can’t remember that thing). I stopped in the corner and my brother was stood in front of me. He was telling me my son needs to sort himself out and get a job. My sons only 3 so I presume this was in the future. I turned to my brother and said oh he’s just got himself a job with good money. His response was well that’s good then.
This part of your dream doesn't give me anything. Except... In my personal experience, dream kids aren't referring to actual kids. I tend to translate them as "new projects". Maybe you started something new, a new job, a new life, your own business, a new education, a new religion, etc., and it's paying off. Not necessarily in actual money, but you feel rewarded and it has some stabilising effect on your life.
This interpretation maybe totally different for you considering that you have kids.

Hopefully you find a little something here that resonates with you. ;)