Past life revealed?

leelooz

Hi everyone it's really good to be here!! Thank you for allowing me to be here to discuss this because it's taking up a lot of space in my mind. I'll start this out with a trigger warning if I need one:
⚠️ this dream is about pregnancy/pregnancy complications. So if any of that is a hard topic for you, please don't feel obligated to stay and read. It was just a dream and I feel deeply affected by what happened in it.

Recently i've been going through a lot of struggles, I am a single mother to 2 boys and another relationship just ended... I have always wanted to be a mother but I have also always wanted to be a wife. I've never been successful at the second part of that... not yet anyway. I don't know if I ever will be. This most recent relationship we dated for six months before he met my children. He told me it was too much, and the relationship ended... after that, I have pretty much given up and turned towards God. For some reason though, in the past 2 months I've been having lots of strange dreams about pregnancy. I'm not pregnant currently and don't plan to get pregnant any time soon, and in these dreams I never see the baby. I will always feel the pain of childbirth or feeling the baby move inside me, but I never see the actual baby get born. It either doesn't happen, or I wake up as soon as it does.

Last night was the strangest one of them all. I dreamt that I had a c-section (never had one before, both of my children were natural births) And they had to cut me open at least two more times, because I kept getting very sick, and they had to "get rid of toxins" in my body. I remember seeing the incision at o e point, which ended up getting this very thick, bright red substance around it, as well as something that looked like puss, and it was very glossy. At one point in the dream I ended up bedridden. I felt so sick, and very tired, my back and abdomen ached agonizingly. I still hadn't seen my baby. I was crying and moaning. Then, suddenly a man appeared, he was tall, he was olive skinned, had curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and a well-kept beard. He came to my bedside and took me by the hand, and placed another hand on my thigh. I calmed down right away and my pain eased. I felt very strongly connected to this man, very safe, very warm. It was as if he were my husband or something. He asked me what he could do for me. In my frail state, I simply told him that I wanted him to find me in the next life, and the one after that. I saw tears in his eyes, he squeezed my hand, and told me he would. We smiled at each other, saying goodbye almost... then I held his face, smiled at him one more time, then he kissed me, and the dream faded. He felt different than any man I've ever encountered before. In his presence, I felt safe/truly loved, like I was home, and even though I knew I was dying, I felt at peace. Since I woke up i've been in a very contemplative mood, and i've actually been experiencing a lot of stomach cramps/lower back pain like in the dream. I talked to a spiritual friend about this, she told me that the fact that they had to operate on me so much and I ended up bedridden made her think it could have been a memory from a past life where I did have a husband and child, but lost them as soon as we became a family. I have no idea what the dream was meant to represent otherwise, but I feel very affected by it. Does anybody know what this could be about...?

Last edited:

Al1ce

On the positive side it could be a message to hang on and just be… your twin flame could be coming your way that’s what I sensed by the man reassuring you, but the time isn’t right yet, you will know when, and maybe your tummy feelings you may have received the gift of healing spiritually, your sense of giving birth could be your call for rebirth of your soul and purification finding your faith and spiritual connections. Overall it seems positive to me.

leelooz

On the positive side it could be a message to hang on and just be… your twin flame could be coming your way that’s what I sensed by the man reassuring you, but the time isn’t right yet, you will know when, and maybe your tummy feelings you may have received the gift of healing spiritually, your sense of giving birth could be your call for rebirth of your soul and purification finding your faith and spiritual connections. Overall it seems positive to me.
It's crazy that you brought up TFs because I'm literally in separation with my twin right now 🥲 well kind of. I didn't know there were any others on the journey on this site, and the fact that you're the only one commenting on my post so far is just a very strong and important reminder... thank you for this. I feel like I've been waiting for a sign like that haha 🩷🤍🩷

The pregnancy, I believe, speaks of new life coming, the new thing. What it is has not been revealed yet. I think your trouble in birthing reflects the suffering you have been through including the break-up. However, death in dreams is seldom death, it is transformation. In fact, this is a wonderful dream because it has the classic components of death and rebirth which is classic transformation. I think you have something better in this dream than a husband from a past life. I believe you have a very wonderful positive Animus figure who is with you always. This figure is giving you compassion, healing, and care, and is very close to your soul. You are changing in positive ways.