post conception dream

Kat

I dreamt I was going to fly and was running , running to take off but wouldnt lift off, I thought maybe I cant fly and immediately felt strong firm hands under each armpit lift me up and flew a million miles an hour upward like Ive never felt before ,feeling amazing . I felt these are my guardian angels helping me fly and awoke not remembering any details but feeling very exhilarated and happy and the same every day after for months. Something changed. 3 week later I discovered I was pregnant. I found out later from obstetrician the date I had this dream was exactly 1 week after conception, the day the egg embeds in the uterus and becomes viable .
I feel I had a helping hand and somehow connected with something divine that night.

Last edited:
Your dream reflects a profound connection with new beginnings and life's potential.
  • The struggle to fly symbolizes your journey towards embracing change and growth.
  • The strong hands lifting you represent support and guidance from unseen forces, possibly signifying your intuition or spiritual guardians.
  • Flying at exhilarating speeds mirrors the excitement and joy of discovering your pregnancy.
This dream suggests a sense of protection and divine intervention, instilling confidence in the journey ahead. It signifies a blessing and affirmation of the transformative path you're embarking on.

• Love
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Thankyou so much for this beautiful validation. This dream was actually 20 years ago when I was 40 and I have a beautiful grown up daughter but I
remember this dream and the feelings around it vividly and regularly . Its the only dream I remember and feel very blessed and comforted every time
I think about it confirming to me we are not alone and I know it was not an ordinary dream. Things I wonder about are if I possibly connected with the
soul that had chosen me to be their mother. I wish I could remember 🙏

Last edited:
Dear Kat,

It's wonderful that this dream continues to bring you comfort and a sense of connection. Dreams can indeed offer profound insights and connections to the spiritual realm. The possibility of connecting with the soul of your future child is a beautiful interpretation, reflecting a deep bond even before physical existence. While the specifics may fade, the feelings and significance remain, reminding you of the extraordinary nature of existence and the love that transcends time and space.

Embrace the mystery and cherish the blessings it brings to your life.

• Love
Reactions: Kat