Pulled through a mirror

Liquidwisdom

Welcome to any and all interpretations...

I remember being inside of an older(elderly?) Woman's body and turning around to yell at a small boy maybe around 5-7years of age. I don't know what I was yelling but I felt anger. As I spun around to yell at the boy I was pulled through a mirror back into presumably my body by a redheaded girl. She in her teen years, possibly early 20s. Yanking me through the mirror looks like it took all her strength and she fell back on the floor. I could see the profile of the mirror. It was a free standing bedroom mirror with a wooden frame that you could flip vertically. I awoke letting out a uhhhh sound from attempting to yell in the dream. The young girl on the floor and being pulled through the mirror happened in the blink of an eye, that's why I awoke still trying to yell at the boy. Can't find anything online about being pulled through mirrors... thanks for reading.

Firstly, have you had dreams like this, before?
Secondly, taken from the dream moods dictionary:
Pulling
To dream that you are pulling something refers to your burdens and struggles.
You have difficulties accomplishing your tasks and goals.
You need to unload and/or let go some of your responsibilities.
Perhaps it is a relationship that you need to let go of.
Consider also what or who you are pulling.
Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your "pull" or influence for some favor or decision.

does that help you?

Liquidwisdom

Thank you for the reply. Interesting information. I wonder if these interpretations have the same meaning due to the fact that the pulling was not done by me, but an outside force. I have not had a dream like this before. Especially realizing I was in another person's body and being taken out of it mid dream.

Dean

Hey

I just read your dream and I think it's a really important one for you. :) I've been studying Jung for a number of years now and mirroring symbolism is important in both Jungian and Depth Psychology. I'm not sure if you are still around given your post was a month or so ago, but if you are and would like me to expand a little on Jung's understanding of mirroring, please let me know and I'll get back to you.

Dean

Liquidwisdom

Hi Dean,
Thanks for your post! Yes, I would love to hear more.

@aussie_musician - little to no animosity towards any females from my childhood. Feels like it is unrelated to past events in this current lifetime.

regarding your childhood, could you have been mad about something, from your childhood, and not mad at someone during your childhood.
did something happen, rather than someone doing something?
and that doesn't necessarily mean any sort of abuse.
perhaps something happened, when you were a child, that you didn't agree with.
or perhaps something happened, that didn't need to happen.
do you know what your were angry about, to be yelling at the boy?