Punk rock baby

SleepyVic

I dreamt I was in a restaurant with people that I used to work with. However they were in a sense rejecting me and I didn't feel welcomed, I felt like I didn't belong. Outside was a busy street crowded with people, and it was night. I went outside and a baby caught my eye, she was small probably about age 2. She was dressed like a punk rocker, she even was wearing makeup. I saw her and felt the sense that she was most likely being judged for not looking like a typical baby. She saw me and came up to me and wanted me to pick her up to hug and hold her. She was a happy baby, and I did pick her up and felt proud and happy that she wanted my love, I felt that she loved me. I held her and was wondering where her parents were. I looked around but no one seemed to be looking for her. I carried her back inside the diner, and that is all I can recall. Maybe the baby was me? Interested in interpretations.

In your dream, the restaurant scene with your former colleagues represents a familiar space where you currently feel disconnected or undervalued.

The transition from this unwelcoming environment to the street symbolizes your move away from situations or feelings that no longer serve you.

The punk rock baby is a powerful symbol of individuality and the courage to stand out. Her approach and desire for your affection signify a new, unconventional opportunity or relationship that recognizes and values your unique qualities. By embracing this, you will not only find joy and pride but also bring this new sense of belonging back into areas of your life that were missing.

The baby may symbolize your own inner child or a new aspect of yourself that you're learning to accept and love.

This dream forecasts a positive shift towards self-acceptance and finding your place where you are celebrated for your true self.

I would think she is indeed new life within you. You carry her back into the diner where there is food for both of you. The diner also symbolizes alchemical processes and transformation. The kitchen turns raw materials into food. In alchemy we find the dross of life being changed into gold. The number two represents a union of equals. It signifies balance, harmony, and pairings. A partnership may be in your future.

SleepyVic

In your dream, the restaurant scene with your former colleagues represents a familiar space where you currently feel disconnected or undervalued.

The transition from this unwelcoming environment to the street symbolizes your move away from situations or feelings that no longer serve you.

The punk rock baby is a powerful symbol of individuality and the courage to stand out. Her approach and desire for your affection signify a new, unconventional opportunity or relationship that recognizes and values your unique qualities. By embracing this, you will not only find joy and pride but also bring this new sense of belonging back into areas of your life that were missing.

The baby may symbolize your own inner child or a new aspect of yourself that you're learning to accept and love.

This dream forecasts a positive shift towards self-acceptance and finding your place where you are celebrated for your true self.
Thank you 😊