Put your hand into the mouth of a tiger-shaped puppet

wafer

I dreamed that I was at my house, and at a certain point (but I don't remember how and why it started) with my father (he has been dead for about ten years) we started throwing objects at each other as a joke.
Via one object and another larger one (maybe one of these objects is a notebook) until he throws me a stuffed tiger that I played with as a child with a lot of fur (it was a real Christmas gift from a specific school friend and the orange streaks were quite bright).
I look away for a moment for not remembering what reason then about the tiger in my hands and seeing it better I understand that it is a puppet of a tiger made of the same material as the oven gloves and hairless with a streaks less pronounced pastel color of yellow.
I show it to my mother who was setting the table and in the meantime I happily put my left hand closed a little into a fist in the mouth of the tiger-shaped puppet and always happy I say that I keep it and, a little tender, I take it to my room .

Final details: my father was sitting with a window behind him (to his right) and I was standing and I think it was dark outside because there was a light on in the house.

wafer

Small correction: I'm not so sure I remember who gave me the stuffed tiger, maybe it was another classmate.
However, both were quite important.