Re-occurring dream about getting stuck in small places

jeff

I keep having a re-occurring dream or at least variations of this dream where I enter into something akin to a fun house. Once you enter, you cannot go back only forward. Each obstacle is some sort of puzzle to solve and when you get it you move to another puzzle. The room or obstacle gets smaller each time. The dream always ends with me being caught in a tight position which triggers claustrophobia. I am aware of the how this dream will end when I begin, but there is always a compelling reason for me to enter. Sometimes it is because I am being chases, sometime it is because I have to rescue one of my kids who is in there. But I wake up when I end up contorted in a tight spot and can’t breathe. Since I have been able to figure out the meaning of some of my other reoccurring dreams, I now wonder what this one means.

I keep having a re-occurring dream or at least variations of this dream where I enter into something akin to a fun house. Once you enter, you cannot go back only forward. Each obstacle is some sort of puzzle to solve and when you get it you move to another puzzle. The room or obstacle gets smaller each time. The dream always ends with me being caught in a tight position which triggers claustrophobia. I am aware of the how this dream will end when I begin, but there is always a compelling reason for me to enter. Sometimes it is because I am being chases, sometime it is because I have to rescue one of my kids who is in there. But I wake up when I end up contorted in a tight spot and can’t breathe. Since I have been able to figure out the meaning of some of my other reoccurring dreams, I now wonder what this one means.
Are there any puzzles in your life that you are trying to solve?